Set Up Prime Video on Your Device
- System Requirements for Streaming on a Computer
- Watch Prime Video on a Mobile Device
- Watch Prime Video on Fire Tablet
- Watch Prime Video on Samsung TVs
- Watch Prime Video on Sony TVs
- Watch Prime Video on LG TVs
- Watch Prime Video on PlayStation 3
- Watch Prime Video on PlayStation 4
- Watch Prime Video on Fire TV
- Watch Prime Video on Roku
Watch Prime Video on Sony TVs
Learn how to watch Prime Video on your Sony Smart TV.
You can watch Prime Video on your Sony Smart TV through the Prime Video app.
- HD Playback: Sony Smart TV models
- 4K Ultra HD Playback: Available on Sony Ultra HD TVs released in 2015 or later
- HDR Playback: Available on 2015 ‘Triluminos’ 4K TVs (x850c, x900c, x910c, x930c, and x940c)
Get the Prime Video app
You can get the Prime Video app from the Content Bar on your Sony TV:
- Press the Home button on your TV remote.
- Open Featured Apps, and select Prime Video. If you don't see the app listed there, try looking in All Apps.
- Select Sign in and start watching.
After you download and open the Prime Video app:
- Sign in to connect your account to the app. Make sure to enter the account information associated with your Prime Video or Amazon Prime membership.
- Select a movie or TV show to open the video details. Then select Watch Now or Resume to start playback.
Related Help Topics