Set Up Prime Video on Your Device
- System Requirements for Streaming on a Computer
- Watch Prime Video on a Mobile Device
- Watch Prime Video on Fire Tablet
- Watch Prime Video on Samsung TVs
- Watch Prime Video on Sony TVs
- Watch Prime Video on LG TVs
- Watch Prime Video on PlayStation 3
- Watch Prime Video on PlayStation 4
- Watch Prime Video on Fire TV
Watch Prime Video on PlayStation 3
Learn how to watch Prime Video on your PlayStation 3.
You can watch Prime Video on your PlayStation 3 through the Prime Video app.
Get the Prime Video app
You can get the Prime Video app from the PlayStation Store:
- Open the PlayStation Store from the XrossMediaBar (XMB).
- Select Apps and then select Movies and TV.
- Find Prime Video, and select the Download option.
After you download the Prime Video app:
- Open TV / Video Services and select Prime Video.
- Accept the notification to get the latest updates. Then sign in to connect your account to the app. Make sure to enter the account information associated with your Prime Video or Amazon Prime membership.
- Select a movie or TV show to open the video details. Then select Watch Now or Resume to start playback.
Related Help Topics