Set Up Prime Video on Your Device
- System Requirements for Streaming on a Computer
- Watch Prime Video on a Mobile Device
- Watch Prime Video on Fire Tablet
- Watch Prime Video on Samsung TVs
- Watch Prime Video on Sony TVs
- Watch Prime Video on LG TVs
- Watch Prime Video on PlayStation 3
- Watch Prime Video on PlayStation 4
- Watch Prime Video on Fire TV
Watch Prime Video on Fire TV
Learn how to watch Prime Video on your supported Fire TV Stick Basic Edition.
To change your Fire TV registration settings:
- Select Settings from the Fire TV menu.
Go to My Account.
- If your device is not registered, a Register option displays on this screen. Select Register and enter your Amazon account information when prompted.
- If your device is registered, the name associated with your account displays in this section. To deregister your Fire TV, select your name, and then select Deregister. After you deregister, you are prompted to register again by entering your preferred Amazon account information.
To watch Prime Video on your supported Fire TV device:
Open the Prime Video app from the Home screen.
You can browse available Prime Video titles, or use search to find a specific title. Select a movie or TV show to open the video details, then select Watch Now to start playback.