Watching Prime Video
- What is X-Ray for Movies & TV Shows?
- Watch a Prime Video Title
- Turn on Subtitles & Multi-Language Audio
- Download Prime Video Titles to Your Mobile Device
- Manage Your Prime Video Watchlist
- Watch Prime Video While Traveling Internationally
- What are Amazon Maturity Ratings?
- Prime Video Quality & Formats (SD, HD, UHD, HDR)
How to Watch a Prime Video Title
Learn about how to watch Prime Video titles on your compatible connected devices.
With an eligible Prime Video or Amazon Prime membership, you can watch movies and TV shows on any of your compatible connected devices.
Find Prime Video Titles
You can browse Prime Video titles by featured category from the Home page, or select Movies or TV Shows from the top menu to find titles by video category.
You can also use Search to find a specific title.
Select a movie or TV show to open the video details.
Select Watch Now to start playback.
Select Resume to continue a video you've already started watching, or select Watch from Beginning to start over.
Note: You can also download selected Prime Video titles to your mobile device for offline playback. To learn more, go to Download Prime Video Titles to Your Mobile Device.