Set Up Prime Video on Your Device
- System Requirements for Streaming on a Computer
- Watch Prime Video on a Mobile Device
- Watch Prime Video on Fire Tablet
- Watch Prime Video on Samsung TVs
- Watch Prime Video on Sony TVs
- Watch Prime Video on LG TVs
- Watch Prime Video on PlayStation 3
- Watch Prime Video on PlayStation 4
- Watch Prime Video on Fire TV
Watch Prime Video on LG TVs
Learn how to watch Prime Video on your LG TV.
You can watch Prime Video on your LG TV through the Prime Video app.
- HD Playback: Available on LG Smart TV models released in 2014 or later
- 4K Ultra HD Playback: Available on LG Ultra HD TVs released in 2015 or later
- HDR Playback: Available on select LG SUHD TVs
Get the Prime Video app
You can get the Prime Video app from the LG Content Store:
- Press the My Apps button on your TV remote.
- Select Prime Video from the App Launcher.
After you download and open the Prime Video app:
- Sign in to connect your account to the app. Make sure to enter the account information associated with your Prime Video or Amazon Prime membership.
- Select a movie or TV show to open the video details. Then select Watch Now or Resume to start playback.
Related Help Topics