Managing Your Account
- Change Your Account Details
- Change Your Prime Video Payment Method
- Manage Your Prime Video Devices
- About Updating Your Home Location
- About Identifying Whether an E-mail is from Amazon Prime Video
- About Closing Your Account
- Manage Your Audio Language & Subtitles Preferences
- Manage Prime Video Parental Controls
- Manage Mobile Data Usage
- Manage Auto Play
- About Accessibility
About Accessibility Features for Prime Video
Learn about accessibility features available for Prime Video.
You can turn on subtitles during video playback to display the audio for movies and TV shows as text on-screen.
Some movies and TV shows include audio tracks with audio descriptions, providing narration with information about actions, characters, scene changes, on-screen text, and other visual content. These audio tracks will be labeled with [Audio Description].
To learn more, go to Turn on Subtitles & Multi-Language Audio.
Related Help Topics