Prime Video Memberships
- About Prime Video Memberships
- About Twitch Prime Benefits
- Changes to Prime Video Memberships with the Launch of Amazon Prime
- How to Start a Prime Video Membership or Free Trial
- About Prime Video Promotional Pricing
- End Your Prime Video Membership
- Changes to Prime Video Subscriptions for Brazil
Changes to Prime Video Memberships with the Launch of Amazon Prime
With the launch of Prime in eligible countries, the Prime Video service is now included with eligible Amazon Prime memberships, at no additional cost.
If you live in a country where Amazon Prime has become available since December 2016, you can switch to a Prime membership to get free and fast shipping on eligible orders, as well as continued access to Prime Video.
With the launch of Prime in your country, the annual Prime membership includes:
- Full access to Prime Video
- Free and fast shipping on eligible orders
- Additional benefits, which vary by country
You can see all of your Prime benefits from your local Amazon website. Just open the Your Account menu and select Your Prime Membership. For additional information, go to About Prime Video Memberships.
If you don't want your Prime Video membership to auto-renew, you can turn this setting off at any time from Account & Settings on the Prime Video website. For more information, go to End Your Prime Video Membership.
How to Change to a Prime Membership
Visit the Amazon website serving your location, and follow the sign-up steps to start a Prime 30-day Free Trial.
If you have an active monthly Prime Video membership, it will be automatically cancelled at the end of your current billing cycle. Your last payment will be refunded. An email confirmation is sent once your Prime Video membership is cancelled.
You can cancel your annual Prime membership at any time.
If you are a new customer go to About Prime Video Memberships to see all of the available membership options.