Managing Your Account
- Change Your Account Details
- Change Your Prime Video Payment Method
- Manage Your Prime Video Devices
- About Updating Your Home Location
- About Identifying Whether an E-mail is from Amazon Prime Video
- About Closing Your Account
- Manage Your Audio Language & Subtitles Preferences
- Manage Prime Video Parental Controls
- Manage Mobile Data Usage
- Manage Auto Play
- About Accessibility
Change Your Prime Video Payment Method
Learn how to view and change the payment method for your Prime Video membership.
You can change the payment method for your Prime Video membership from Account & Settings on the Prime Video website.
To change the payment method for your Prime Video membership:
- Go to Account & Settings.
- Look for the Your Preferred Payment Method section.
- Select Change Default or Add/Edit Payments next to your payment method.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. You can select another payment method saved to your Amazon account, or add a new payment method.
Once you've saved your changes, your Prime Video membership will be charged to your new payment method on the next scheduled renewal date.
- If you access Prime Video through Amazon Prime, you'll need to manage your membership payment settings on your local Amazon website. You'll only see an option to Edit your membership under Account & Settings on the Prime Video website. Select this option to go to the Your Prime Membership page on your local Amazon website, where you can make changes to your payment settings as needed. For additional information, go to About Prime Video Memberships.
- If you signed up for your Prime Video membership using iTunes, you must manage your subscription from the Apple website or by contacting Apple customer service at https://support.apple.com/contact.
Related Help Topics