Managing Your Account
- Change Your Account Details
- Change Your Prime Video Payment Method
- Manage Your Prime Video Devices
- About Updating Your Home Location
- About Identifying Whether an E-mail is from Amazon Prime Video
- About Closing Your Account
- Manage Your Audio Language & Subtitles Preferences
- Manage Prime Video Parental Controls
- Manage Mobile Data Usage
- Manage Auto Play
- About Accessibility
Change Your Account Details
Learn how to manage your Amazon account details on the Prime Video website.
You can make changes to your account details, including your name, email address, mobile phone number, and password from Account & Settings on the Prime Video website.
To change your account details:
- Go to Account & Settings.
- Look for the Your Account section.
- Select Change or Edit on Amazon next to the information you want to update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, then select Save Changes.
- If you change your email address to an email address already associated with another Amazon account, we'll send you an email notification asking you to verify ownership of that email address. Click the link in this verification email and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. If you can't find our email, check to make sure you entered your new email address correctly, and also make sure to check the spam or junk folder in your inbox.
- If you change your email address, all your Prime Video notifications will be automatically associated with your new email address.
Related Help Topics