Watch Prime Video on Samsung TVs
Learn how to watch Prime Video on your Samsung Smart TV.
You can watch Prime Video on your Samsung Smart TV through the Prime Video app.
- HD Playback: Available on Samsung Smart TV models released in 2012 or later
- 4K Ultra HD Playback: Available on Samsung Ultra HD TVs released in 2014 or later
- HDR Playback: Available on select Samsung SUHD TVs
Get the Prime Video app
You can get the Prime Video app from the Samsung Smart Hub:
- Press the Smart Hub button on your TV remote.
- Select Samsung Apps from the menu.
- Select Prime Video.
After you download and open the Prime Video app:
- Sign in to connect your account to the app. Make sure to enter the account information associated with your Prime Video or Amazon Prime membership.
- Select a movie or TV show to open the video details. Then select Watch Now or Resume to start playback.
Related Help Topics