Set Up Prime Video on Your Device
- System Requirements for Streaming on a Computer
- Watch Prime Video on a Mobile Device
- Watch Prime Video on Fire Tablet
- Watch Prime Video on Samsung TVs
- Watch Prime Video on Sony TVs
- Watch Prime Video on LG TVs
- Watch Prime Video on PlayStation 3
- Watch Prime Video on PlayStation 4
- Watch Prime Video on Fire TV
Watch Prime Video on Fire Tablets
Learn how to watch Prime Video on your Fire Tablet.
To watch Prime Video on your Fire Tablet, register your device using the account information associated with your Amazon Prime or Prime Video membership.
Note: Access to Prime Video on Fire Tablets is currently only available to customers with an Amazon account on Amazon.ca, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, and Amazon.es. To learn more, go to About Prime Video Memberships.
To change your Fire Tablet registration settings:
- Swipe down from the top of the Home screen and select Settings.
- Select My Account.
- Select Deregister.
- You'll then see an option to register your device again. Select Register and enter your account information.
To watch Prime Video on your Fire Tablet:
Open Video from the Home screen.
You can browse available Prime Video titles, or use Search to find a specific title. Tap on a movie or TV show to open the video details, then select Watch Now to start playback.
Related Help Topics