Prime Video Memberships
- About Prime Video Memberships
- About Twitch Prime Benefits
- Changes to Prime Video Memberships with the Launch of Amazon Prime
- How to Start a Prime Video Membership or Free Trial
- About Prime Video Promotional Pricing
- End Your Prime Video Membership
- Changes to Prime Video Subscriptions for Brazil
Changes to Prime Video Subscriptions for Brazil
Learn more about changes to Prime Video subscription options.
If you live in Brazil, you can update your Prime Video subscription from U.S. Dollars to Brazilian Reals and pay less.
- When you change to Brazilian Reals, you have access to the same content and can stream on the same devices . You can also pay in your local currency using your preferred payment methods.
- We don't accept American Express or debit cards for payments in Brazilian Reals. If you're currently using an American Express card to pay for your subscription, you must update your payment method.
How to update to a subscription in Brazilian Reals
You can update your subscription to Brazilian Reals from Account & Settings. You must provide your CPF (Cadastro de Pessoas Físicas) when making this change.
- This change only affects customers who live in Brazil and have an active Prime Video subscription. New Prime Video members are automatically signed up for the Brazilian Reals subscription.
- When you update your subscription to Brazilian Reals, we issue a prorated refund based on the remaining days of your final month of service charged in U.S. Dollars.