Managing Your Account
- Change Your Account Details
- Change Your Prime Video Payment Method
- Manage Your Prime Video Devices
- About Updating Your Home Location
- About Identifying Whether an E-mail is from Amazon Prime Video
- About Closing Your Account
- Manage Your Audio Language & Subtitles Preferences
- Manage Prime Video Parental Controls
- Manage Mobile Data Usage
- Manage Auto Play
- About Accessibility
Learn about accessibility features available for Prime Video.
You can turn on subtitles during video playback to display the audio for movies and TV shows as text on-screen.
Some movies and TV shows include audio tracks with audio descriptions, providing narration with information about actions, characters, scene changes, on-screen text, and other visual content. These audio tracks will be labeled with [Audio Description]. To see the list of titles compatible with Audio Descriptions, go to Movies and TV shows with Audio Description.
To learn more, go to Turn on Subtitles & Multi-Language Audio.
Related Help Topics