Watch Prime Video on LG WebOS Smart TVs
Learn how to watch Prime Video on your LG WebOS Smart TV.
You can watch Prime Video on your LG WebOS Smart TV through the Prime Video app.
The Prime Video app is available on LG WebOS Smart TVs, model years 2014 and newer. It is not available on LG Simple Smart TVs, model years 2014 and older.
- HD Playback: Available on LG WebOS Smart TV models released in 2014 or later
- 4K Ultra HD Playback: Available on LG Ultra HD TVs released in 2015 or later
- HDR Playback: Available on select LG SUHD TVs
Get the Prime Video app
You can get the Prime Video app from the LG Content Store:
- Press the My Apps button on your TV remote.
- Select Prime Video from the App Launcher.
After you download and open the Prime Video app:
- Sign in to connect your account to the app. Make sure to enter the account information associated with your Prime Video or Amazon Prime membership.
- Select a movie or TV show to open the video details. Then select Watch Now or Resume to start playback.
Related Help Topics