Hidden AssetsSeason 1
An Irish and a Belgian detective partner together to untangle an international conspiracy involving drugs, terrorism, and corrupt business and political leaders.
- 1. Episode 1April 17, 202250minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA police raid in Limerick, a dead body in Antwerp, and a terrorist bombing campaign: Detective Emer Berry and her CAB team must work out how they are all connected.
- 2. Episode 2November 13, 202150minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith the drug dealer dead and another bombing imminent, Emer and Christian focus on a well-known Irish businessman with a very checkered past.
- 3. Episode 3November 20, 202152minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEmer has Fionn Brannigan firmly in her sights. As the net closes in around him, Bibi feels the pressure, too-especially when her wayward brother reaches out for help.
- 4. Episode 4November 27, 202150minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEmer returns to Antwerp to help search for Fionn Brannigan. It looks like she and Christian have hit a dead end when a forensics breakthrough changes everything.
- 5. Episode 5December 4, 202151minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhile her team follow the money trail in Ireland, Emer and Christian discover the real identity of the bombers. An unexpected source provides invaluable information.
- 6. Episode 6December 11, 202152minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith Bibi now in custody, Emer and Christian face a desperate race to stop the final bombing and uncover who was really behind the terrorist campaign-and why.
- 101. Bonus: Making of Hidden AssetsDecember 11, 202125minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishGo behind the scenes with the cast and crew as they discuss the making of Hidden Assets.
- Siobhan BourkeKarin S. de BoerAnna-Sue GreenbergKathryn LennonShane MurphyCatherine O'FlahertyAndrew ByrneDavid Crean
- Amazon Maturity Rating
- 16+ Young Adults. Learn more
- Content advisory
- Violence substance use alcohol use smoking foul language