Anne Rice's Interview with the VampireSeason 1
Journalist Daniel Molloy interviews the vampire Louis de Pointe du Lac. Beginning in 1910 New Orleans, Louis' story tells of his relationship with the vampire Lestat, the fledgling Claudia, and their family's attempt to survive immortality together.
- 1. In throes of increasing wonder ...Watch on supported devicesOctober 1, 20221 h 12 minTV-MASubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLouis de Pointe du Lac lives in 1910 New Orleans as executor-in-charge of his family's fortune. When he meets the vampire Lestat; Louis' life begins to unravel in otherworldly ways. 110 years later; Louis tells his story to journalist Daniel Molloy.
- 2. ... after the phantoms of your former selfOctober 1, 202248minTV-MASubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBeginning his life as a vampire, Louis learns the rules of vampirism from his maker and companion Lestat. Louis discovers increasing differences between himself and Lestat. In Dubai, Louis reveals more of his modern day vampire lifestyle to Molloy.
- 3. Is my very nature that of the DevilOctober 8, 202241minTV-MASubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLouis continues his life as a businessman of Storyville. When an old friend comes to town, Louis's relationship with Lestat is tested. Louis' business intertwines with growing tensions in New Orleans, leading to a new chapter in Louis' vampire life.
- 4. ... the ruthless pursuit of blood with all a child's demandingOctober 15, 202246minTV-MASubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishClaudia's transformation into a vampire teen completely changes Louis and Lestat's lives. As Claudia asks more questions, Louis and Lestat are forced to confront questions about making a teen vampire. Claudia learns dark realities of her new life.
- 5. A vile hunger for your hammering heartOctober 22, 202250min16+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishClaudia leaves home for a college sojourn and to learn more about vampires. Meanwhile, Louis and Lestat live through the Depression and received surprising news from Louis' sister. When Claudia returns, tensions in the family come to a boiling point.
- 6. Like angels put in hell by GodOctober 29, 202251minTV-MASubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLestat attempts to make amends with Louis. The vampire family decides to live together once more. A surprising action from Lestat leads the family to decide to leave New Orleans, once and for all. In Dubai, Molloy has a shocking realization.
- 7. The thing lay stillNovember 5, 202257minTV-MASubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe vampire family plans to leave town after a big Mardi Gras ball. Claudia and Louis operate outside of Lestat's knowledge. In Dubai; Louis reveals a new element to the interview that changes everything.
- 81. Interview with the Vampire: Behind the Scenes SpecialSeptember 17, 202242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBehind the scenes look at Interview with the Vampire, featuring interviews with the cast and crew.
- 82. Official SDCC Trailer: Interview With The Vampire - RebirthThis video is currently unavailableJuly 22, 2022TV-14A modern, sensous retelling of Anne Rice's best-selling novel, Interview With The Vampire. Premieres October 2nd on AMC and AMC+.
- 83. Obsessed With The VampireNovember 12, 202227minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn this "Interview With The Vampire" after-show, host Cameron Esposito is joined by a panel of celebrity fans, show talent, and vampire aficionados as they sink their teeth into all things "Vampire."
- Bonus: Interview with the Vampire: Behind the Scenes SpecialThis video is currently unavailableSeptember 17, 202242minTV-14A behind the scenes look at AMC's new adaptation of Anne Rice's iconic novel, Interview with the Vampire. Learn about the exciting new series in this special featuring interviews with the show's cast and crew.
- Bonus: Official SDCC Trailer: Interview With The Vampire - RebirthThis video is currently unavailableJuly 22, 20222minTV-14A modern, sensous retelling of Anne Rice's best-selling novel, Interview With The Vampire. Premieres October 2nd on AMC and AMC+.