Enjoy exclusive movies and TV shows like The Grand Tour and award-winning titles like The Man in the High Castle, Mozart in the Jungle, and Transparent.
Prime Video is a streaming video service by Amazon. Prime Video benefits are included with an Amazon Prime membership and if Amazon Prime is not available in your country, you can join Prime Video to watch. With your membership, you can watch hundreds of TV shows and movies on your favorite devices. To get started, visit www.PrimeVideo.com, or download the Prime Video app on your mobile device.
1. After downloading the app, go to your phone Settings page
2. Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
3. Check the Unknown Sources box
4. Confirm with "OK"
1. Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
2. Tap on the Amazon App file (Amazon_App.apk)
3. Tap "Install" when prompted
1. Tap "Open" to launch the Amazon Underground App
2. Use the Menu on the left and select "Apps & Games"
After you download the app, log in with your Amazon Prime or Prime Video account to watch. Browse available content and tap a title to watch it. On iOS and Android devices, you can also download a title by tapping the download icon from the video detail page.