Women who have their own reasons for hiding a pregnancy from their family, friends, boyfriends, bosses, etc. are followed through the emotional reveal of their secret and the aftermath that includes the birth of the baby.
IMDb 3.320116 episodes
- S2 E1 - Charity/NatashaTwo women are hiding their pregnancies. Charity, a mother of five, is expecting a sixth and fears her parents will withdraw their financial and emotional support. Natasha is scared that her boyfriend will leave her when he finds out she is pregnant.Free trial of discovery+ or buy
- S2 E2 - Amy/DestinyTwo women are hiding their pregnancies. Amy is pregnant with her ninth child and scared to tell her kids she is having one more she can't support. Destiny, 20, is pregnant with twins and fears her mother will kick her and her unemployed fiance out.Free trial of discovery+ or buy
- S2 E3 - Bethany/CecilyTwo women are hiding their pregnancies. Bethany is pregnant again by her unemployed boyfriend who is also expecting a child with another woman. Cecily fears that her pregnancy will reopen old wounds from when she got pregnant in college.Free trial of discovery+ or buy
- S2 E4 - Ashley/AmatuallaTwo women are hiding their pregnancies. Ashley struggles to support three kids, including one with a disability and fears the disapproval of her family. Amatulla is ashamed to be pregnant again by James, the neglectful father of her third child.Free trial of discovery+ or buy
- S2 E5 - Kelly/LaurenTwo women are hiding their pregnancies. Kelly's devastating history of miscarriages and her mom's disapproval have kept her from sharing the news. Lauren, 31 and living with her parents, fears an explosive reaction from her temperamental father.Free trial of discovery+ or buy
- S2 E6 - Kanchana/SusannahTwo women are hiding their pregnancies. Kanchana fears having a baby with her Mormon husband will push her traditional Nepalese family further away. Susannah's parents won’t understand why she is having a third baby with a jobless husband.Free trial of discovery+ or buy