Countdown to the Crown: The Who’s Who and What’s What of the Coronation
5 exclusive mini-documentaries exploring details of the upcoming coronation.
- S1 E1 - Weird and wonderful objects of the CoronationThe Coronation ceremony is packed with weird and wonderful objects from the Gold State Coach to the vial of mystical Anointing Oil. From ancient relics to priceless artefacts, these objects will play a significant role on the day the King gets crowned.Subscribe to BritBox for $8.99/month
- S1 E2 - Who is invited to the Coronation (and who isn't)?From global superstars to royal outcasts, the guest list for the Coronation has been riddled with speculation ever since Charles became King. Who has made the final cut for the royal event of the century?Subscribe to BritBox for $8.99/month
- S1 E3 - How much is the King’s Crown really worth?A King isn’t complete without a crown. Check out the key crowns that will be used during the Coronation, including the one too heavy to wear, the one that was dropped and the one with a controversial diamond at its center.Subscribe to BritBox for $8.99/month
- S1 E4 - What not to wear to the King’s Coronation…The service, which will take place at Westminster Abbey conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury falls into six parts: the recognition, the oath, the anointing, the investiture (crowning), the enthronement and the homage.Subscribe to BritBox for $8.99/month
- S1 E5 - What is the future of the British monarchy?What lies in store for this institution with a new figurehead at the helm of the British Monarchy? Looking back on the life of King Charles III, we’ll see how the events in his life have shaped him and what that might signal for his reign.Subscribe to BritBox for $8.99/month