Family or Fiance
Eight engaged couples bring their disapproving families together under one roof. The families only spend three days with each other, and the clock is ticking as the couples decide whether or not they'll tie the knot.
- 1. Ashaki and ChrisMarch 9, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen a reformed ladies' man asks his girl to marry him, both of their families remain skeptical of his ability to stay committed. After further revelations surface, the couples' seemingly unbreakable bond begins to fracture.
- 2. Ashley and KeronMarch 16, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen a fun-loving groom introduces his devout Christian family to his sexually free-spirited fiance, sparks really begin to fly when his soon-to-be bride tells his mother tales of their bedroom exploits!
- 3. Falasha and ChrisMarch 23, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA young man seeks his family's blessing for his upcoming wedding. When it becomes clear that his traditional mother may not be able to let go, he must make a choice between the woman he's in love with and the woman who raised him.
- 4. Amber and JustinMarch 30, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishConfusion arises when a newly engaged couple's families meet for the first time, and fail to be honest about the problems in their relationship. Two brothers on each side decide to unite and take the matter in their own hands.
- 5. Lazaundra and JulianMarch 30, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen a recently divorced woman and a reformed ladies' man move quickly into a new relationship, their children worry that they are doomed to repeat their mistakes from the past.
- 6. Tselane and JustinApril 6, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA former military man wishes to marry a woman he met online and start a new life across the country. His family is in the dark about his decision, and his new fiancé finally realizes the heavy weight of his service-related PTSD.
- 7. Briana and NikkiyaApril 13, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIt's a plea for acceptance when two young women decide to surprise their families with news of their upcoming engagement. After their initial shock wears off, it is evident that the concerns for them runs much deeper than gender.
- 8. Sumer and KeithApril 20, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen a spirited young business woman falls hopelessly in love with an older man who suffered a tragic loss, both of their families worry that their impending union may be more about filling a void then fulfilling a life together.
- 9. Where Are They Now?April 27, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSix months after the original social experiment concluded, relationship expert Tracy McMillan sits down with five of the most notable couples from the series for one last check in.
- 10. Cindy and JamiahJanuary 11, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith only seven days until the wedding, two desperate fiances attempt to find peace within their feuding families. However, they are completely ill-prepared when their relatives unite with one common purpose: to declare they are not ready for marriage.
- 11. Alexis and DanleyJanuary 18, 202042minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAn insecure bride-to-be insists on monitoring her fiancé’s phone messages and social media accounts, which puts a strain on their long-term relationship. Plus, their families are concerned about the couple's immature behavior and cultural differences.
- 12. Natasha and RomeoJanuary 25, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter eight years together and a wedding in two months, a divorced father of two is still trying to get his mother to acknowledge his bride-to-be. In the process, he realizes that his own childhood wounds are what really need healing.
- 13. LaShonda and DreThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 1, 202042minTV-14A bride-to-be with two daughters attempts to make peace with her fiance's misogynistic best friend before their upcoming wedding. The couple discovers, however, that the key to a successful union lies in prioritizing and protecting their own.
- 14. Jazmine and ReggieFebruary 8, 202042minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA minister and his soon to be bride realize that before they are ready to wed and enter "happily ever after," they must exorcise some of the demons of their past, beginning with their strained relationships with her adoptive mother and his absent father.
- 15. Cortne' and JustinFebruary 15, 202042minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA betrothed couple's relationship is in serious trouble due to the soon-to-be bride's dislike of her future in-laws. If things don't improve soon, her fiancé may decide to call off the wedding.
- 16. Dayna and TabiasFebruary 22, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA newly engaged couple leaves their families reeling when they surprise them with news of their upcoming wedding. When their bombshell revelation blows up, these two fiances are forced to look beyond their fantasy and confront the reality of their lives.
- 17. Sheri and MicahFebruary 29, 202042minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA whirlwind romance leads to an engagement for a young couple. However, her family is not thrilled that her fiance has an unstable work history and aspires to become a rapper. They refuse to give their blessing until he signs a prenuptial agreement.
- 18. Wildin' Til WeddingJuly 11, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA couple with a long history together attempts to mend their broken relationship after a heartbreaking betrayal. While finding the strength to forgive, they also realize that other toxic familial relationships may be contributing to their unhappy union.
- 19. I Second NO EmotionJuly 18, 202042minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA bride-to-be hopes to mend the upset her disrespectful fiance has caused between her sister and mother. She quickly comes to realize, however, that his inability to empathize with any serious emotions might prove a much larger problem for their union.
- 20. Opposites Attract, Mama ReactsJuly 25, 202042minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter years of tension, a bride to be seeks to build a friendship with her fiance's sister. However, she quickly discovers that her tumultuous relationship with her own mother might be keeping her from meaningfully bonding with anyone else.
- 21. Amie, Craig: Background CheckAugust 1, 202042minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith only a few short weeks to go before their upcoming wedding, fiances Amie and Craig attempt to mend some tumultuous relationships with their families. They soon discover, however, that fixing one issue leads to unexpected revelations and turmoil.
- 22. Engaged and EnragedAugust 8, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTempers flare when a man fears his soon to be mother-in-law doesn't approve of her son's upcoming union, but after clearing the air, their loved ones' concerns are further solidified when they witness a relationship that is more volatile than loving.
- 23. Brace Yourself for AtheistsAugust 15, 202042minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEngaged couple Imani and Colby, who recently renounced their religious beliefs, attempt to win over the support of their deeply devout families. The bride's sister fears her sibling may be changing against her own free will.
- 24. Brittney and PatrickAugust 22, 202042minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA young couple believes to have found their perfect match in one another, but before they look to the future, they must bury the past. While she is still haunted by her ex-boyfriend, he must reconcile with loved ones who feel abandoned by his new life.
- 25. Ashley and WilliamAugust 29, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAn aspiring influencer is engaged to a man with no social media presence who doesn't approve of her new career choice. While her inspirational body posts leave his family to question her morals, her family worries about his controlling attitude.
- discovery plus Inspiration