Man With A Plan
Man With A Plan stars Golden Globe Award winner Matt LeBlanc in a comedy about a contractor who starts spending more time with his kids when his wife goes back to work and discovers the truth all parents eventually realize: Their little angels are maniacs.
- S3 E1 - Wife-ProofAdam attempts to make the office feel more inviting since Andi will be joining him at work every day. Also, Lowell has been hiding a life-changing secret, on the third season premiere.
- S3 E2 - Yeah, MaybeWhen Adam and Andi have a disagreement at the office, they must find a way to solve it so it doesn’t become a problem at home. Also, the kids try to extend Lowell’s stay at their house after realizing he’s an amazing cook.
- S3 E3 - Put Him on the GroundWhen Adam sees a kid push Emme, he convinces Teddy to dish out some old-school justice to defend his younger sister, to Andi’s dismay. Also, Adam and Don persuade Joe to hire a nurse to help out after his upcoming knee surgery.
- S3 E4 - Adam’s Wall Hole BallAdam and the guys visit Lowell at his new bachelor pad and start using it as a hangout to get away from their home lives for a bit. Also, Andi keeps pushing Adam to finally give her own desk at the office.
- S3 E5 - The New Old SchoolWhen Adam catches Kate sneaking back into the house at night, he is determined to fix the behavior with old-school parenting tactics. Also, Andi is dismayed when she can’t find many baby pictures of Emme.
- S3 E6 - Semi-Indecent ProposalAdam and Andi go to great lengths to secure a loan to fix an unexpected issue on their flip house. Also, Joe is enjoying hanging out with his nurse, Funches, and wants to find a way to get him to stay with him longer than planned.
- S3 E7 - Hotel Hanky PankyAdam and Andi are eager to book a night away in a hotel after Teddy keeps sleeping in their bed. Also, Kate is allowed to stay home alone but doesn’t follow Adam and Andi’s strict rules.
- S3 E8 - Adam’s RibsWhen Adam offers to eat a vegan diet with Kate in an effort to bond with her, his love of meat proves a hard habit to break.
- S3 E9 - Adam Acts His AgeAfter Adam throws out his back on his 50th birthday, he is still determined to take a dirt bike excursion and check it off his bucket list. Also, Don and Adam give out bonuses at work and everyone tries to figure out how to spend them.
- S3 E10 - We Don't Need Another HeroAdam gets jealous when Teddy names Andi as his hero for a school essay.
- S3 E11 - Cabin FeverWhen Adam accidentally invites Andi on the annual guys’ trip, he tries to un-invite her, which only makes matters worse.
- S3 E12 - Clean Country LivingAdam recruits Marcy to put Andi’s snooty sister, Kelly (Jessica St. Clair), in her place when she comes for a visit.
- S3 E13 - The Intervention(s)When Adam and Andi see how much Lowell’s new relationship with Andi’s sister, Kelly (Jessica St. Clair), is changing him, they stage an intervention to get him to stop putting up with her bad behavior, on the third season finale.