PRIMETIME EMMYS® 6X nominee in 2021
- S5 E1 - Forty: Part OneIn the two-hour premiere, the Pearsons gather to celebrate their 40th birthday while musing about the day they were born.
- S5 E2 - Forty: Part TwoIn the two-hour premiere, the Pearsons gather to celebrate their 40th birthday while musing about the day they were born.
- S5 E3 - ChangesKevin and Madison navigate their engagement as Kate and Toby take a big step in their adoption journey. Jack and Rebecca brace for puberty.
- S5 E4 - HonestlyMalik shadows Randall at work. Kevin struggles to connect with his new movie director. Jack and Rebecca struggle to sleep train their babies.
- S5 E5 - A Long Road HomeKate confronts her past. Randall's brush with viral fame leads to an unexpected discovery. Kevin debates the best path for his future.
- S5 E6 - Birth MotherRandall uncovers new truths about his past.
- S5 E7 - ThereKevin embarks on a stressful road trip. Jack and young Kevin go to a football training camp.
- S5 E8 - In the RoomThe Pearsons navigate huge family milestones together, from a distance.
- S5 E9 - The RideA series of car rides propels the Pearson's towards new stages of their lives.
- S5 E10 - I've Got ThisBeth navigates qualms with her mother. Kevin and Kate bring their families together for dinner.
- S5 E11 - One Small Step…Kevin and Madison get an unexpected guest.
- S5 E12 - Both Things Can Be TrueJack and Miguel bond. Kevin and Madison navigate challenges. Randall seeks out a new kind of support network.
- S5 E13 - Brotherly LoveKevin visits Randall in Philadelphia.
- S5 E14 - The Music and the MirrorBeth navigates her career path. Kate and Toby face unexpected issues. A run in with someone from his past gives Kevin pause.
- S5 E15 - Jerry 2.0Kevin and Madison partake in their respective bachelor and bachelorette parties.
- S5 E16 - The AdirondacksThe family gathers for Kevin and Madison's wedding.
- Content advisory
- Violence substance use alcohol use smoking foul language sexual content
- None available
- Ken OlinChris KochGlenn FicarraJohn RequaKevin HooksAnne FletcherGeorge Tillman Jr.Rebecca AsherMilo VentimigliaJessica Yu
- TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX TELEVISION