It's amazing what can be inherited from the family gene pool, even those less-desirable traits. These stories follow true-crime mysteries surrounding the cases that prove blood is always thicker than water, and that sometimes evil can be passed down.
- 1. A Mother's FightOctober 13, 201643minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFor an optometrist and his wife, life with their beautiful daughters is all they could ever dream of, but a bitter divorce turns this dream into a nightmare. Soon they will reveal the extremes they are willing to go to possess everything they love.
- 2. She Was a Good OneOctober 20, 201643minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDolores and Maria Ross grow up in a bitter sibling rivalry that escalates out of control when the family moves to Las Vegas. As their toxic feud spreads to the next generation, the storm will end in bloodshed, and no one is sure who finally snapped.
- 3. Sweet as PoisonOctober 27, 201643minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA small-town cashier with lots of close relatives begins her own family, but her life turns to nightmare when her stepmother and stepbrothers move in. After she goes missing, her family wonders if she started a new life or if something malicious occurred.
- 4. Bound By BloodNovember 3, 201643minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFor the Georges, life has always been about supporting one another, but someone in this family is marked when greed rears its ugly head. As investigators uncover what happened, some family members find themselves on a road to ultimate destruction.
- 5. The American NightmareNovember 10, 201643minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFamily is everything in Korean culture, but when the Suh family starts a new life in the United States, tradition turns to rebellion. Their American dream soon becomes a nightmare as they find out the road to riches is paved with betrayal and blood.
- 6. Like Father, Like SonsNovember 17, 201643minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFor the Woodman family, nothing seems too rich for their blood, but sometimes having everything is never enough. When greed, jealousy and quest for power threaten their lavish lifestyle, a vicious plot unfolds to reveal an evil mind seeking vengeance.
- 7. Don't Turn on MeDecember 8, 201643minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJackie and Bill Fuss believe their large family dreams are coming true, but life inside their home quickly turns into a nightmare. A sibling rivalry spirals out of control, reaching a new level of depravity that ultimately leads to death.
- 8. To Lose Is a SinDecember 15, 201643minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFor one family in Michigan, winning isn't everything, it is the only thing. When one competition heats up, they end up doing the unthinkable, and the small, Midwestern town this family calls home will come face to face with multiple rounds of pure evil.
- 9. Never Forgive Never ForgetDecember 22, 201643minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEd and Minnie Maurin believe in kindness above all else, but when evil strikes the sweet couple, a small town is plunged into a terrifying mystery. Police navigate a windy road of secrets and deception to find a family of monsters hiding in plain sight.
- 10. For Sale By OwnerDecember 29, 201643minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNeighbors Kay Parsons and Becky Sears are practically family, working together and raising their children side by side, but being so close leads to trouble. Scandal and murder spin the town's gossip out of control and leaves both families forever damaged.
- discovery plus Ties That Bind