How I Met Your Mother
Suit up for the hilarious Season Six of How I Met Your Mother, the Emmy®-nominated hit starring Neil Patrick Harris, Jason Segel, Alyson Hannigan, Josh Radnor and Cobie Smulders! It all started when Ted’s (Josh Radnor) best friend, Marshall (Jason Segel), dropped the bombshell that he was going to propose to his long-time girlfriend, and now wife, Lily (Alyson Hannigan), a kindergarten teach...
This video is currently unavailable
to watch in your location
to watch in your location
- 1. Big DaysThis video is currently unavailableSeptember 19, 201022minTV-14When Ted and Barney argue about who has "dibs" on a hot girl, Ted realizes that she is there with Cindy (guest star Rachel Bilson), a girl he previously dated who is also the roommate of his future wife. Meanwhile, Robin is heartbroken over Don, and Marshall can't keep quiet about his desire to start a family.
- 2. Cleaning HouseThis video is currently unavailableSeptember 26, 201022minTV-14When Barney convinces the gang to help his mom move out of her home, they quickly learn that she has been very protective of Barney and lied to him about events throughout his life. Meanwhile, Ted gets upset when Robin oversells him to a blind date.
- 3. UnfinishedThis video is currently unavailableOctober 3, 201022minTV-14When Ted declines Barney's offer to design the new GNB building, Barney ties to woo him by using all of his best womanizing tactics. Meanwhile, Robin is still not over her relationship with Don and drunk dials him.
- 4. Subway WarsThis video is currently unavailableOctober 10, 201022minTV-14When the gang teases Robin about not being a "real" New Yorker, she sets out to prove them wrong by racing them to a downtown restaurant to catch a glimpse of Woody Allen, the ultimate New Yorker.
- 5. Architect of DestructionThis video is currently unavailableOctober 17, 201022minTV-14Ted becomes conflicted about pursuing his dream job of designing the new GNB headquarters after meeting a hot girl who's passionate about saving the landmark building that is being torn down to make room for it.
- 6. Baby TalkThis video is currently unavailableOctober 24, 201022minTV-14Marshall and Lily independently research how to conceive a baby with the gender of their choice. Meanwhile, Robin is growing more and more irritated by her perky new co-anchor.
- 7. Canning RandyThis video is currently unavailableOctober 31, 201022minTV-14When Zoey enrolls in Ted's class, she manipulates his students into taking her side in the fight to save the building being torn down to make room for his project. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily spot Robin marching in the Halloween parade of shame.
- 8. Natural HistoryThis video is currently unavailableNovember 7, 201022minTV-14When the gang attends a black tie fundraiser at the Natural History Museum, Ted runs into Zoey and sees a whole different side of her when she introduces him to her husband, The Captain.
- 9. GlitterThis video is currently unavailableNovember 14, 201022minTV-14When Barney finds a copy of the Canadian kids show "Space Teens" starring Robin's alter-ego "Robin Sparkles," the gang learns more about Robin's past as a performer than they expected.
- 10. BlitzgivingThis video is currently unavailableNovember 21, 201022minTV-14When Ted leaves the bar early to prepare a Thanksgiving feast for his friends, the gang winds up partying all night with The Blitz, an old friend from college who has bad luck. As a result Ted is forced to spend Thanksgiving with Zoey.
- 11. The Mermaid TheoryThis video is currently unavailableDecember 5, 201022minTV-14When Ted's new friendship with Zoey tests the theory that men and married women can't be friends, he invites her husband, "The Captain," to hang out with them. Meanwhile, Marshall and Robin decide to spend alone time together.
- 12. False PositiveThis video is currently unavailableDecember 12, 201022minTV-14When Marshall and Lily receive shocking news, it has a profound effect on the gang and forces them to reexamine their own lives. Meanwhile, Robin gets a new job, Barney discovers the joy of giving on Christmas and Ted begins his duties as Best Man for his old friend Punchy's wedding.
- 13. Bad NewsThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 2, 201122minTV-14When Marshall and Lily fear they will never get pregnant, they see a specialist who can hopefully help move the process along. Meanwhile, Robin starts her new job.
- 14. Last WordsThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 16, 201122minTV-14The gang travels home to Minnesota with Marshall where Ted and Barney will stop at nothing to make Marshall laugh. Meanwhile, Marshall has an unfortunate meeting with an old high school bully that terrorized him throughout his youth.
- 15. Oh HoneyThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 6, 201122minTV-14When Zoey fixes Ted up on a date with her cousin (guest star Katy Perry), the gang resorts to calling her "Honey" after learning how naive she is. Meanwhile, Ted calls an intervention on himself after having an epiphany about his feelings for Zoey, and Barney gets acquainted with Honey in Ted's place.
- 16. Desperation DayThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 13, 201122minTV-14Barney declares February 13th "Desperation Day," a holiday for desperate women. Meanwhile, Lily surprises Marshall for Valentine's Day, Ted and Zoey continue to figure out their relationship and Robin bonds with her single girlfriends.
- 17. Garbage IslandThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 20, 201122minTV-14After Marshall sees a documentary about garbage, he becomes fixated on saving the environment. Meanwhile, Ted runs into Zoey's ex-husband, The Captain, and Robin forces Barney to admit he has feelings for Nora, the girl who made history as his first Valentine's Day date ever.
- 18. A Change of HeartThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 27, 201122minTV-14When Barney starts to have real feelings for Nora, he worries that there is something wrong with his heart. Meanwhile, Robyn starts dating a guy who acts a lot like a dog.
- 19. LegendaddyThis video is currently unavailableMarch 20, 201122minTV-14When Barney finally meets his father (guest star John Lithgow), he's surprised to learn how his life turned out. Meanwhile, the gang points out each other's "gaps," something they should know by adulthood, but never learned.
- 20. The Exploding Meatball SubThis video is currently unavailableApril 10, 201122minTV-14Lily and Barney react badly when Marshall finally quits his job at Goliath National Bank to take a volunteer position at an environmental organization. Meanwhile, Ted and Zoey's opposing positions on the future of the Arcadia come between them.
- 21. HopelessThis video is currently unavailableApril 17, 201122minTV-14When Barney tries to bond with his father (guest star John Lithgow), he asks the gang to help make his life seem more exciting by lying about their own lives. Meanwhile, Robin runs into a guy she has a crush on.
- 22. The Perfect CocktailThis video is currently unavailableMay 1, 201122minTV-14When Marshall and Barney argue over the destruction of the Arcadian Hotel, Robin and Lily try to mix the right combination of cocktails that will force them to make up. Meanwhile, Ted plans a romantic weekend away with Zoey.
- 23. LandmarksThis video is currently unavailableMay 8, 201122minTV-14When Ted is faced with an important decision that might affect his future with Zoey, the gang expresses their true feelings about her.
- 24. Challenge AcceptedThis video is currently unavailableMay 15, 201122minTV-14Robin and Barney bond when they intervene in Ted's relationship (until they run into Nora), and Marshall and Lily watch a ticking clock as he fears that he soon will be the victim of food poisoning. Meanwhile, Ted performs his Best Man duties at a very important wedding.