The Good Karma Hospital
In Series 3, British ex-pat Dr. Ruby Walker (Amrita Acharia, Game of Thrones) has left the Good Karma Hospital to practice as a GP near her family in rural India. But when a medical crisis forces her to return, Ruby must make peace with the hospital"s intimidating head (Amanda Redman, New Tricks) and face her handsome but reticent colleague (James Krishna Floyd, Falcón).
- 1. Episode 1November 10, 201946minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC], Español [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter four months away with her family, Ruby returns to the Good Karma Hospital with her pregnant sister just as an influx of expectant mothers overwhelms the maternity ward. Lydia and Gabriel give Ruby a less-than-warm welcome when they realize she"s not back to work. Meanwhile, Greg receives an unexpected visit from a family member.
- 2. Episode 2November 10, 201946minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC], Español [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLydia and her staff anxiously await the arrival of the Miracle Train, a mobile service that provides free surgeries, and Gabriel is shocked to see his old mentor, Dr. Aisha Ray, step off the train. Lydia tries to convince a patient to have a life-changing operation, while Sister Mari wants to help Jyoti, one of her best nurses.
- 3. Episode 3November 10, 201946minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC], Español [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRuby and Ram administer a house call to a recalcitrant man who refuses to leave his home, but they disagree on treatment. Furious that Aisha has chosen to stay in Barco, Gabriel decides to come clean to Ruby. Lydia devotes herself to finding Jyoti"s attacker.
- 4. Episode 4November 10, 201946minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC], Español [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAJ returns home from medical school to assist at the hospital on his break, while Greg discovers his daughter, Tommy, is hiding a shocking secret. When Lydia sends Ruby to investigate a possible case of dengue fever at a nearby mission village, Ruby decides to bring along one of her patients, who is searching for his long-lost love.
- 5. Episode 5November 10, 201945minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC], Español [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIt"s Diwali, and revelers cause chaos throughout the town. Lydia tries to help a deaf runaway teenager, while Gabriel and Aisha are thrown together in a festival clinic. To Mari"s surprise, Jyoti discharges herself, but is she ready to go home?
- 6. Episode 6November 10, 201945minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC], Español [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs Lydia and Mari disagree about how to support Jyoti, AJ helps a patient with mysterious abdominal pain. Still reeling from what happened with Gabriel, Ruby struggles to return to her normal duties at the hospital.