90 Day Journey: Nicole & AzanSeason 1
Young mom Nicole travels back and forth between Florida and Morocco to be with her fiance, Azan. The couple must navigate cultural differences and concerned families as they plan their wedding and future together.
- 1. Part 1March 14, 202149minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNicole worries about leaving her 2-year-old daughter, but she boards the plane to Morocco to meet her online boyfriend, Azan, in person. Her first day in Morocco is complicated by sleeping arrangements and nerves about meeting Azan's large Muslim family.
- 2. Part 2March 14, 202122minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNicole and Azan visit his hometown, where she meets his large Muslim family and spends time cooking with his mother. Nicole and Azan argue about public displays of affection, and he reconsiders a special trip he has been planning for her.
- 3. Part 3March 14, 202128minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAzan has a surprise for Nicole. She meets another American who counsels her about the difficulties of being with someone from a different culture, and as her time in Morocco comes to an end, she and Azan wrestle with the future of their relationship.
- 4. Part 4March 14, 202134minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNicole arrives back home in Florida and tells her family about Morocco and her fights with Azan. She visits an immigration lawyer, who gives her harsh news about the K-1 visa process, and she worries about Azan's reaction.
- 5. Part 5March 14, 202136minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNicole and Azan face an uphill battle to get his K-1 visa, and Nicole travels back to Morocco, this time with her 2-year-old daughter, May. Azan's parenting style proves to be drastically different from Nicole's.
- 6. Part 6March 14, 202123minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAzan tries to show Nicole that he can be a good father to May, but they disagree over their parenting styles. Azan feels that Nicole should try to eat better and be healthier, and they travel to Agadir to introduce May to Azan's family.
- 7. Part 7March 14, 202145minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNicole and Azan visit his family with May in tow. Azan encourages Nicole to try healthier eating habits, and he takes her to the gym and on a hike. The couple has a big fight and struggles to communicate about their issues.
- 8. Part 8March 14, 202127minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNicole and Azan get into a serious fight and both seek relationship advice from relatives. After questioning whether to move forward with the K-1 visa and bringing Azan to America, Nicole and May board a plane to return to Florida.
- 9. Part 9March 14, 202146minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNicole and May arrive home after their Moroccan adventure. Nicole is anxious about Azan's visa interview and finally hears the outcome. She meets with an immigration lawyer for advice on the next step.
- 10. Part 10March 14, 202129minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter Azan's K-1 visa is refused, he and Nicole consider getting married in Morocco and applying for a K-3 spousal visa instead. Nicole's mom is worried about the change in plans and the couple's continued arguing.
- 11. Part 11March 14, 202139minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNicole has a panic attack after an upsetting discovery. After landing in Morocco, she confronts Azan and questions his ability to remain faithful to her. Azan takes Nicole and May to visit the Blue City, and he comes clean about why his visa was denied.
- 12. Part 12March 14, 202140minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAzan, Nicole and May visit the Blue City. Nicole's mom arrives in Morocco to meet Azan for the first time, and she questions his intentions. There's an issue with Nicole and Azan's marriage documents, and Azan makes a heartbreaking admission.
- 13. Part 13March 14, 202139minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAzan admits to flirting with other women, and Nicole questions whether she can trust him. They continue with preparations for their wedding, but when their plans change yet again, Nicole and May have to return to Florida.
- 14. Part 14March 14, 202149minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn Florida, Nicole's sister asks about the store Nicole and Azan were planning to open. Nicole and Azan agree to meet in a non-Muslim country with looser travel restrictions, and Nicole's dad wants to tag along to meet Azan.
- 15. Part 15March 14, 202140minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNicole packs for her trip to meet Azan in Grenada. Her stepfather confronts her with an email, and Azan offers reassurances. Nicole buys tickets to Morocco for herself and May despite her mother's concerns.
- Nicole and Azan2minTV-14
Check out Nicole and Azan's 90 Day Journey!
- discovery plus Real Stories