Accused: Guilty or Innocent?
An intimate account of what happens when someone is formally charged with a crime and sent to trial – all solely from the perspective of the accused, their legal team and family members.
- 1. Wife Killer or Self Defense?May 31, 202143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA man shoots his wife, and it's all caught on camera. Was this a cold-blooded murder or a justified act of self-defense?
- 2. Protective MotherApril 27, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter years of caring for a sick child, is a mother hiding a terrible secret? Accused of attempting to murder her son, she is now fighting for her freedom.
- 3. One Punch AssaultMay 4, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA young man witnesses a brutal attack. He intervenes and throws a punch. Was he justified or should he be sentenced to 20 years?
- 4. Cold Case KillerMay 31, 202143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFor 10 years, a murder has been unsolved. Now, police have a suspect. The catch...the accused would have been 13-years-old at the time.
- 5. Deadly DriverMay 31, 202143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA terrible car crash leaves a father dead and his son horribly injured. The driver of the other car is miraculously unharmed. Tragic accident or deadly driver?
- 6. Murdered His Mother Pt 1May 31, 202143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA family is divided after the murder of a beloved grandmother. Facing life in prison, can a son prove his innocence?
- 7. Murdered His Mother Pt 2June 1, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAccused of shooting his mother, a son stands trial for murder. With his family testifying for the prosecution, who will the jury believe?
- discovery plus Crimes