Millie and Lauren's Mum and Dad are divorced and leading new lives with new partners, and their new partners' kids too. A new series of choices and challenges for Millie - all in a day's work for a girl with two families.
This video is currently unavailable
to watch in your location
to watch in your location
- 1. GloriaThis video is currently unavailableNovember 18, 201528min7+An unexpected visit from great aunt Gloria - mum's harshest critic - means emergency plans are needed. Mum has never told her about her and dad splitting up! Millie tells mum this is the perfect opportunity to come clean and tell the truth, but mum loses her nerve - and even dad arrives to keep up the pretence.
- 2. Surprise SurpriseThis video is currently unavailableNovember 25, 201528min7+It's Millie's 13th birthday! Both Mum and Dad want to throw a party for her, but Millie can't decide which she'd rather have - Mum and Lauren's teen-disco party, or Dad's more childish cake-and-games version. What kind of teenager does she want to be? The result is two rival parties in different rooms - and Millie realises she's going to have to do something.
- 3. Take a HikeThis video is currently unavailableDecember 2, 201527min7+Lauren surprises her family when she enters a tough Duke of Edinburgh- style camping/hiking challenge - only Mike and Amber believe she can actually do it. Millie feels guilty about doubting her, so she organises everyone to help Lauren train - but does she have a selfish motive?
- 4. Head to HeadThis video is currently unavailableDecember 9, 201526min7+The school is holding a 'Spell-Olympics', and Millie enters, hoping it'll mean more attention from Dad. Dad and Amber promise not to take sides, but it's no good - it soon turns into a gruelling showdown between competitive parents, as they coach their kids in spellings from aardvark to zoology. This is not the sort of attention Millie wanted!
- 5. Craig Come HomeThis video is currently unavailableDecember 16, 201529min7+It's Christmas, but Craig, sick of being constantly criticised, decides to move back to his mum's for a while. Mike is bereft, but it's a victory for the girls - at last, no Craig! But when they start to squabble and fall out, they realise the family dynamic is all wrong without him. They actually miss Craig - and they have to get him back for Christmas!
- 6. The Guitar HeroThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 4, 201626min7+Millie is looking forward to going ice skating and getting some rare one-on-one time with Dad. Jake's feeling the same - his real dad is putting in an all-too-rare appearance to take him to the air Guitar Championships! But Amber and Fran know how unreliable he is, and they're proved right when he lets Jake down at the last minute.
- 7. Mum v MumThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 11, 201625min7+Overhearing Millie describe her as 'uncool', Mum decides it's time to change. She can be cool - right? The results are epically embarrassing for Millie and Lauren. Jake and Fran have the opposite problem - Amber is so laid-back she's horizontal, and they're fed up of living with the chaotic consequences.
- 8. So Long Sunny ShopperThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 18, 201627min7+When Mum is made redundant from her job at Sunnyshopper, the family are supportive - until she starts a regime of frenzied over-tidying. Millie realises Mum's bored and frustrated, so suggests something positive - why not start her own business? Mum loves the idea - but what can she make?
- 9. MeatballsThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 25, 201626min7+It's parents' evening, but Millie is desperate to prevent Mum and Dad seeing her English teacher, Miss Knope. She turns to Lauren for help, and her scheming sister soon finds out the reason: Millie's written a story about the night Mum and Dad split up, and Miss Knope wants to enter it in a competition. Millie's horrified at thought of it being shared - especially with Mum and Dad.
- 10. Loved UpThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 1, 201624min7+Craig brings his cool new friend Justin home - and after one look at him, Lauren is smitten. Millie's seen it all before, but this time it's worse - her sister's fallen harder and further than ever! Something about Justin rings alarm bells for Millie, and her instincts are proved right when she finds out he's been using Craig to get to Lauren - and he's using Lauren, too.
- 11. A Bump in the RoadThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 8, 201626min7+Tired, stressed and living in each other's pockets, Dad and Amber realise they need some space, so decide to take a break from their relationship. The kids are gutted, but determined that their own friendships will survive. Their efforts to stay in touch bring Dad and Amber into contact. But it gets stuck in the worst possible place: the dreaded Friendzone.
- 12. Brothers in ArmsThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 15, 201625min7+Dad and Amber are back together - and Amber's moving in. It's only temporary, until they find a bigger place, but the resulting chaos drives Millie, Lauren, Fran and Jake round to Mum's. And Millie has an ulterior motive: getting Craig to look after the hyper Jake as revenge for his annoying behaviour.
- 13. Fools Rush InThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 22, 201627min7+Mike tells a horrified Craig that he's planning to ask Mum to marry him. Craig joins forces with Lauren to prevent it - they know what happens when this goes wrong, and they don't want Mike and Mum rushing into another disaster.
- 14. Out of the WoodsThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 29, 201626min7+It's half term - and Millie persuades both sides of the family to go on a joint camping holiday. She's worried that sparks will fly among the adults - but they get on fine, and instead, it's the kids who fall out. Trying to keep the two factions happy means she's Millie Inbetween yet again.
- Angie de Chastelai Smith
- Elaine Sperber
- Zodiak Kids
- Amazon Maturity Rating
- 7+ Older Kids. Learn more