Street Outlaws explores the world of illegal street racing in Oklahoma City, which boasts having America's fastest street cars. These unruly racers endanger their lives, spend a small fortune and risk going to jail, all to move up their top ten list.
Subscribe to discovery+ or Max
- S2 E1 - Lonestar SmackdownDecember 2, 201342minIn the season premiere, Farmtruck and AZN must face-off against newbie racers who want to get on the top ten list. Old state rivalries lead to big brawls when Texas racers LMR want to change the rules on the OKC guys.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max
- S2 E2 - Midwest FireworksDecember 11, 201342minBig Chief strikes a deal with racer Freakin’ Rican, allowing him to call out #10 Farmtruck in exchange for bootleg fireworks. There’s a shakeup in the middle of the list when #8 Derek gets called out by newcomer #9 Andrade.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max
- S2 E3 - Sonoma Mr. Nice GuyDecember 16, 201342minAfter an expensive overhaul of his car, #2 Murder Nova calls out #1 Daddy Dave in an unforgettable rematch showdown. Freakin’ Rican finally gets his shot when he calls out #10 Farmtruck.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max
- S2 E4 - Fastest Chick in OKCDecember 23, 201342minTina Pierce, the fastest female racer in Oklahoma, calls out #10 Farmtruck. Old family rivalries come to a head when #8 Varley and #9 Andrade Jr. face-off while #6 Chuck and #7 Derek race for $1000 and the #6 spot.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max
- S2 E5 - Showdown LowdownDecember 29, 201342min#1 Daddy Dave and #2 Murder Nova square off while #3 Doc and #4 Monza battle on the street for the first time. After installing a secret weapon on his Monte Carlo, Doc is reminded that testing on the street is very illegal.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max
- S2 E6 - Drag WeekJanuary 6, 201442minWith the help of some racing legends, Big Chief resurrects his first race car, a '72 Pontiac LeMans. The OKC's top 3 take on some expert race car builders' best to hold their coveted title of "Fastest Street Cars in the Nation."Subscribe to discovery+ or Max