Combining the thrill of a mystery with the visceral experience of true crime drama, Cold Blood presents competing versions of what may have happened, and reenacts the events from different perspectives as new evidence comes to light.
- 1. Death of a DentistThis video is currently unavailableOctober 19, 201044minTV-14A sleepy Pennsylvania town is rocked when a popular dentist is discovered lying in a pool of blood. Police uncover few clues but plenty of rumors.
- 2. Murder in ModestoThis video is currently unavailableOctober 26, 201044minTV-14A mother, Debi Whitlock, is found brutally murdered in her California home. Police discover that Debi's life was anything but peaceful. For six years, Debi's mother leads a media campaign that is key to finding her daughter's killer.
- 3. The Murder That Divided BostonNovember 2, 201044minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn Boston, a white couple is carjacked and shot. The husband calls 911 and describes their assailant as an African-American male. Racial tensions are high as police pin down two suspects, but there could be a third suspect with a motive for murder.
- 4. Ties that BindThis video is currently unavailableNovember 9, 201043minTV-14Parceled into a series of plastic bags, the dismembered body of Karyn Slover is found floating in an Illinois lake. An autopsy reveals she also suffered multiple gunshot wounds to the head.
- 5. Hollywood HomicideNovember 16, 201043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA photographer from Switzerland is brutally murdered in his Los Angeles home. Blood has dripped from the ceiling, glass is everywhere, and the body of 37-year-old Roland Kuster lies face down on the floor. Police hope forensic science can crack the case.
- 6. Gainesville RipperNovember 23, 201043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA serial killer is on the loose in the college town of Gainesville, Florida. And although police close in on their prime suspect, they fail to establish a forensic link and the case goes cold.
- 7. Deadly InfernoNovember 30, 201043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSpring Hill, Florida, is rocked by a series of violent crimes. All signs point to a serial killer with a taste for elderly women and fire, but police and the FBI find little evidence to solve the case.
- 8. The Trial of Amanda KnoxThis video is currently unavailableApril 20, 201144minTV-14A British exchange student is murdered in the Italian university town of Perugia. With her throat slashed, Meredith Kercher's half-naked body is found in her bedroom. The case makes global headlines, and police are under pressure to find a culprit fast.
- 9. Rotten to the CoreApril 27, 201143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn Michigan, a 15-year-old is abducted and strangled, her naked body dumped in a nearby orchard. Police line up a slew of suspects, but the case goes cold. But ten years later, a grand jury dusts off the case, and finds the truth has been there all along.
- 10. Burning BetrayalMay 4, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA pretty Brooklyn college student disappears after a night out, and police are convinced she's been abducted. Two days later, her remains are found in an empty home. Police assemble a list of possible culprits including an ex-boyfriend named Psycho.
- 11. SevenintheCoolerMay 11, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNear Chicago, seven fast food workers are gunned down and their bodies left in the restaurant's walk-in freezer. With the community's residents reeling, and the media clamoring for answers, police struggle to piece together the deadly puzzle.
- 12. Date with DeathMay 18, 201143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen the body of a San Diego man is found in his burned car, investigators begin a bizarre murder mystery. Many people are possible suspects, but the case goes cold. A woman makes a confession, and a tale of jealousy and cold-blooded murder is revealed.
- 13. Fast Food FatalityMay 25, 201143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA McDonald's restaurant manager is murdered in a small Tennessee town and the police force goes into overdrive. But with a big list of suspects investigators are baffled and the case goes cold. Two years later, a tip brings them to Delma Ramsey's killers.
- discovery plus Seeking Justice