Predator At Large
Deep inside peaceful communities, there is a sadistic predator living undetected while they hold out for the perfect moment to strike. These terrifying stories reveal the true horror of what happens when nightmares come true.
- S1 E1 - Watch Your ChildrenApril 16, 202043minFive-year-old Samantha Runnion is playing with a friend in front of their homes in Stanton, California. Suddenly a man appears and snatches Samantha, dragging her into his car. The race is now on to find her and the man responsibleFree trial of discovery+
- S1 E2 - It Was a Thrill to HimApril 23, 202043minWomen are being murdered in Washington County, Oregon. A serial killer is one step ahead of the police and the community lives in fear, but only after more bloodshed do residents discover that the brutal killer has been living in plain sight all along.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E3 - Such a Pretty GirlApril 30, 202043minThirteen-year-old Carrie Jopek has disappeared. For her terrified friends and family, she seems to have vanished into thin air, but when her body is found underneath a neighbor's porch, the hunt for her killer will span decades.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E4 - Talking About a Serial KillerMay 7, 202043minWhen a pregnant woman and her infant son vanish on a walk to their local corner store, the close-knit town of Deerfield Beach, Florida, is terrified. After the woman turns up dead, the community is convinced that they have a killer living in their midst.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E5 - Gonna Do It to Your DaughterMay 14, 202043minThe peace of Raynham, Massachusetts, is forever shattered when cheerleader Mary Lou Arruda goes missing two days after her 15th birthday. The vast search effort to find her ends nine weeks later in the Freetown Forest with a chilling discovery.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E6 - I Will Kill AgainMay 21, 202043minIn 1988, eight-year-old April Marie Tinsley is abducted in broad daylight from her Fort Wayne, Indiana, street. Three days later, a jogger makes a heartbreaking discovery in nearby woods which sends cops on a 30 year-long hunt for April's sadistic killer.Free trial of discovery+