It's amazing what can be inherited from the family gene pool, even those less-desirable traits. These stories follow true-crime mysteries surrounding the cases that prove blood is always thicker than water, and that sometimes evil can be passed down.
- 1. Thicker Than BloodAugust 28, 201344minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKenneth and Kari Allen were loving siblings from an all-American family, but a turbulent childhood tore them apart and sent them to two different worlds. Reuniting in December of 2004, the siblings begin a rampage of murder, mutilation and incest.
- 2. Old Men Die HardSeptember 4, 201344minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishPaul Komyatti Sr. was well liked by nearly everyone in Hammond, Indiana, except for his immediately family. When he takes early retirement and spends all day at home, his family wonders if they would all be better off if they put dad six feet under.
- 3. Home is Where the Hate IsSeptember 11, 201344minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter years of butting heads with her teenage daughter Delores, Pauline Devor sent her away to live with her father in Texas. When Delores returns decades later, little has changed, but this time it ends in an evil game of money, drugs, sex and betrayal.
- 4. The Evil InsideSeptember 18, 201344minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen an aggressive family moves to Charleston, West Virginia, the entire neighborhood goes downhill, but no one could have anticipated the vicious murder of an elderly woman. When suspicion falls on a particular family, and a dark world is revealed.
- 5. Deadly DarlingsOctober 9, 201344minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTerry King always wanted to be a good father to his two sons, Derek and Alex, but the family is destroyed when Terry dies in a mysterious fire and the boys go missing. Before it's over, a world of lies, deceit and a shocking murderer will be revealed.
- 6. Brothers in ArmsOctober 16, 201344minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTwo brothers grew up terrorizing Hamilton Township, New Jersey, and their antics continued through their adolescence. When their lives turn into the movies they had idolized, it begs the question of whether life imitates art or if art makes people evil.
- discovery plus Ties That Bind