Unknown Charges on Prime Video
There are several reasons why you might not recognize a charge.
If you don't recognize a charge, consider the following common scenarios:
- An Amazon Prime membership or Prime Video subscription was renewed. For more information, go to Account & Settings.
- A Prime Video Channel subscription was renewed.
- An order was placed by a child, spouse, friend, or coworker with access to your card number. To reduce the risk of accidental purchases, you can Set Up Restrictions on Prime Video for Web, Android or iOS.
- Additional cards are associated with the credit or debit account.
If the charge isn't explained by any of these situations, please contact us and have the following information available:
- Complete credit card number for any cards associated with the account showing the charge. Please do not send this information to us in chats or emails, unless we specifically request this.
- Date of the charge.
- Amount of the charge.
- Your name, email address and telephone number.