Autumn Nations Series (Rugby) - Support
Here is what to do if you're having issues watching live coverage of the Autumn Nations Series on Prime Video.
Questions & Answers
1) Do I have to pay extra to watch the Autumn Nations Series on Prime Video?
Prime members in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Ireland can watch the Autumn Nations Series rugby on Prime Video for no additional fees. Non-Prime members can start a 30-day free trial of Prime (£8.99/month or £95/year), or our Prime Video subscription (£5.99/month). For more information visit www.amazon.co.uk/primevideo.
2) What matches will be available on Prime Video?
The Autumn Nations Series kicks off on 29th October 2022 across 5 weekends, UK and Ireland Prime customers will have access to all 21 scheduled matches. All matches will be live exclusively on Prime Video (Ireland Home matches are Co-Exclusive in Ireland). Visit https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/?node=22172910031 to see the full schedule of our live coverage.
3) How can I catch up on matches I have missed?
Match replays and highlights will be available shortly after the end of each match.
4) Where can I watch live Rugby coverage?
Go to the Prime Video app on your device and you will see matches called out under "live and upcoming events" or you can go to Amazon's homepage and click on Prime Video where you will see a link to "live and upcoming events". Alternatively, go to your Prime Video app (or Amazon homepage) and search for "Rugby".
5) Will all matches have commentary?
Yes. There will be full commentary on every match. In addition, our Welsh customers will be able to watch dedicated Welsh language coverage of Welsh matches. An alternative natural Stadium Atmos option will also be available via the audio settings allowing you to tailor your live broadcast experience.
6) Can I access alternate audio options?
The default audio option is labelled English, while Stadium FX is true stadium sound. Welsh customers will be able to watch dedicated Welsh language coverage of Wales matches. Follow these steps while in the video player to view audio options and select Stadium FX:
- On Web, Android phones and tablets, Fire tablets, Alexa devices, iPhones and iPads, go to the speech bubble.
- On Fire TV, press the menu button on your remote, then select Audio.
- On Apple TV, swipe down on your remote to view the menu, then select Audio.
- On some living rooms devices, press up on your remote to bring up the player controls, then press up again to access the Audio menu.
- On other living room devices, you can choose your audio track on the match page from the Audio tab (English for the default audio with commentary and crowd noise, and Stadium FX for the real stadium audio).
7) I'm receiving a location error when attempting to watch.
Autumn Nation Series is available to customers based in the UK and Ireland. We don't have the broadcast rights for other territories. Ireland customers will be able to access the stream if within the European Union. All other international locations are not supported. Prime Video doesn't support streaming content through Virtual Private Network (VPN) or proxy connections. To watch Prime Video, you must disable these services on your device or try switching to another available connection.
8) I'm in Ireland, but still cannot access your Rugby coverage. What can I do?
If you're trying to access Autumn Nations Series via web browser in Ireland, you will need to go to PrimeVideo.com. If you're still experiencing issues, please Contact Us by clicking the "Start chatting" or "Call me" button at the bottom of this page.
9) Can I watch Rugby matches while travelling?
Prime members residing within Ireland, will have the ability to watch live rugby matches, replays and highlights while travelling within the European Union. All other international locations are not supported.
10) I'm experiencing streaming issues, what can I do?
First, check your device bandwidth speeds. For the best live streaming experience, Prime Video recommends a minimum download speed of 1 Mbps for SD & 5 Mbps for HD. Prime Video will serve the highest quality streaming experience possible based on the bandwidth speed available. If you're experiencing any issues with video juddering/motion, we recommend turning the Motion setting on your TV to Off. This setting might have a different name depending on your TV manufacturer. Some examples of the Motion setting include Auto Motion Plus, Tru Motion, MotionFlow, Cinemotion, and Motion Picture. If you still experience issues, please contact us.
11) Which devices do you support & why can I no longer see live sports on my iOS or Android mobile device?
Live sport is supported on Amazon devices such as the Fire TV and Fire tablet, on web browsers and on more than 650 connected devices via the Prime Video app, including compatible games consoles (PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox One), set top boxes and media players (such as Google Chromecast, BT TV, Sky Q, NOW TV, TalkTalk TV, Virgin TV, Roku and Apple TV), smart TVs, Blu-ray players, tablets and mobile phones running iOS or Android.
The following devices do not support live streaming on Prime Video, hence you will not be able to watch on these:
- LG Hawaii TV: certain 2015 and earlier LG TVs
- Sony Bravia TV: certain 2015 and earlier Bravia TVs
- Sony Bravia Blu-Ray Disc Player
- Roku: 2014 and earlier Roku devices (excluding Roku 3, which is supported)
- Xbox 360 Game Console
- Nintendo Wii and Wii U Game Console
If you cannot see live sport on your device, please update your app to the latest version. Android Users: Open the Google Play Store app, Search "Prime Video", Tap "Update". iOS Users: Open the App Store, Search "Prime Video", Tap "Update".
12) Can I rewind, pause and fast forward on my device?
Rewind, pause and fast forward are available on Android/iOS Mobile, Web (Chrome, FireFox, Edge), Fire TV, Apple TV (Gen 3) & selected Smart TVs. Use Watch from beginning play buttons on the detail page or in player to watch from start.
13) How can I switch Subtitles on or off?
You can turn Subtitles on or off by selecting the "CC" icon in your playback controls. For some devices, the Subtitles icon looks like a dialogue box, or it may be listed as a menu option under "Subtitles" on the video's detail page.
14) How can I update my FireTV Stick apps?
You can update your apps automatically by following these instructions: 1. Go to Settings, and select Applications. 2. Go to Appstore. 3. Set the option to YES to have applications updated automatically. if this is set to no, then you will see individual update options for each app icon in your app library. To sync the compatible apps on your Amazon Fire TV device with your Cloud: Go to Settings > My Account > Sync Amazon Content.
15) Can I watch the matches in pubs or bars?
Please check with your local pub as availability may vary based on their setup. Sky will be providing access to matches for business premises and clubs in the UK and Ireland. For more information, please visit https://sky.com/business/autumnnations.
16) What other information is available?