Lock Your Prime Video Profile
Profile lock allows you to restrict access to your personal Prime Video profile with a PIN.
- Lock your profile.
- Bypass purchase and viewing restrictions on all other profiles.
- Restrict creation of new profiles.
- Override all profile lock PINs.
For instructions on setting up an Account PIN, see Set up a Prime Video Account PIN on Web.
To set up profile lock, go to Your Profiles and follow these steps:
- Click Edit profile and then click the profile you want to lock.
- On the Edit profile page, click the Manage button next to Profile / Account PIN and locks.
- If prompted, enter your Amazon account password.
- Enter your Profile / Account PIN and then click Continue.
- On the Profile / Account PIN and locks page, switch Profile lock to on and then click Save.Accessing your profile now requires entry of your Profile / Account PIN.