Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles on Fire TV
You can create and manage Prime Video Profiles through the Prime Video app on your Fire TV devices.
You can have up to six user profiles (the default profile, plus up to five additional profiles, which can be either adult or Kid's profiles) within Prime Video on a single Amazon account.
To create and manage (edit/delete) a Prime Video profile through the Prime Video app on Fire TV:
- You can select and edit Profiles when the Prime Video app first launches. Otherwise,
- Select the profile icon at the top of the menu on your screen.
- Select a different profile if you wish to switch between profiles.
- Or, to edit an existing profile on this menu, use your Fire TV's remote control to choose the profile you wish to edit, then select Edit profile. Selecting New will take you to the screen to create a new profile.
Related Help Topics
- What are Prime Video Profiles?
- What are Prime Video Kid's Profiles?
- What Devices Currently Support Prime Video Profiles?
- Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles via Website
- Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles on Connected Devices
- Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles on iOS, Android devices, and Fire Tablets