What are Prime Video Kid's Profiles?
Prime Video ensures only age-appropriate content (12 and under) is visible in Kids profile.
Prime Video makes sure that only age-appropriate TV shows and movies (with maturity rating 12 and under) are visible in Kids profile. However, all downloads including those from an adult's profile, will still be available and can be accessed through the Kids profiles. Search results and search suggestions will also be filtered.
Purchases are disabled in Kids profile. To block Kids from purchasing on non-Kids profiles, you can turn on 'Purchase Restrictions' under Prime Video 'Settings' to prevent purchasing without a Prime Video PIN."
Note: Some video content may contain promotional breaks.
Related Help Topics
- What are Prime Video Profiles?
- What Devices Currently Support Prime Video Profiles?
- Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles via Website
- Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles on Connected Devices
- Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles on iOS, Android devices, and Fire Tablets
- Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles on Fire TV