What are Prime Video Kid's Profiles?
Prime Video ensures only age-appropriate content (12 and under) is visible in Kids profile.
Prime Video makes sure that only age-appropriate TV shows and movies (with maturity rating 12 and under) are visible in Kids profile. However, all downloads including those from an adult's profile, will still be available and can be accessed through the Kids profiles. Search results and search suggestions will also be filtered.
Purchases are not allowed in Kids profiles. To prevent kids from purchasing on non-Kids profiles, you can turn on 'Purchase Restrictions' under Prime Video 'Settings' > 'Restrictions' to prevent purchasing without a Prime Video PIN.
To prevent kids from switching to an adult profile and accessing inappropriate content, you can PIN-lock adult profiles. See Lock Your Prime Video Profile. You can also restrict creation of profiles to prevent new profiles from being created to bypass restrictions. See Restrict Creation and Removal of Prime Video Profiles.
Related Help Topics
- What are Prime Video Profiles?
- What Devices Currently Support Prime Video Profiles?
- Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles via Website
- Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles on Connected Devices
- Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles on iOS, Android devices, and Fire Tablets
- Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles on Fire TV