Issues with Prime Video Payment and Order Errors
What to do if you have problems with Prime Video orders, or if you see error codes such as 2016, 2021, 2023, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2040, 2041, 2043, 2044, 2047, 2048, 2063, or 7035.
- Check your payment settings and 1-Click settings on Account & Settings. Verify that the payment details entered are correct, including the card number,
expiration date and 3-digit security code.
If you’re attempting to make a purchase using your Apple payment method on iOS or tvOS, please ensure the payment details that you have provided Apple under your iTunes & App Store settings are up to date.
- Check your Digital Orders – a prompt is shown to update payment details.
- Verify that your payment method supports e-commerce transactions and has sufficient funds available for the purchase.
- Contact your card-issuing bank.
- Alternatively, use a different payment method.
Please note that in Netherlands, credit cards and iDEAL are accepted for Prime and Prime Video Channel subscriptions and only credit cards for Prime Video purchases.
You may be prompted on the Prime Video website and Prime Video apps to verify your card with your bank. This prompt may appear during:
- Sign up for a Prime Video subscription
- Sign up for a Prime Video Channel subscription
- The purchase or rental of a Prime Video title
Existing Prime Video subscriptions may also require verification. Information will be shown on the Prime Video website and Prime Video apps should this verification be required.