Doctors Alane Park, Yvonne Bohn and Allison Hill are doctors and mothers busy juggling the pressing demands of careers in medicine while raising young children. The three former school friends are now partners in a demanding OB/GYN practice.
- 1. Doctors and MothersMarch 4, 200843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThree OB-GYNs -- Alane Park, Yvonne Bohn and Allison Hill -- juggle the pressing demands of their careers while raising young children.
- 2. Expecting the UnexpectedMarch 11, 200843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNina, 40 years old, is still coping with the trauma of two miscarriages -- most likely caused by a chromosomal abnormality. Nina anxiously anticipates the birth of her second daughter as she continues to pray that nothing goes wrong.
- 3. Size MattersMarch 18, 200843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe high-risk pregnancy of Lizeth, an insulin-dependent diabetic mother carrying twins, is further compromised by her noncompliance with doctor's orders. Dr. Yvonne Bohn sounds a warning that she and her babies are all in potential danger.
- 4. First FearsMarch 25, 200843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAllison helps first-time mother Tania preserve her pregnancy when pre-term labor strikes way too soon. And after a series of miscarriages, 28-year-old Stacie gets pregnant again but develops gestational diabetes, impacting her chances for a healthy birth.
- 5. Eleventh HourApril 1, 200843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhile battling cervical cancer and the looming threat of a hysterectomy, Terri decides she still wants baby number two. Meanwhile, first-time mom Amanda is diagnosed with cervical incompetence and confined to strict bed-rest.
- 6. Crash CourseApril 8, 200843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAlthough she's been using birth control, Kristianne winds up pregnant with her third child at just 22. Meanwhile, second-time mom Maria, a nurse at Good Sam, struggles to accept the news that her baby isn't growing on schedule.
- 7. Now or NeverMay 11, 200843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA cancer survivor's due date is fast approaching but her large baby makes a natural delivery risky. A mother of two prepares for her third delivery but bleeding lands her in the hospital. A resident in OB/GYN training prepares for delivery.
- discovery plus Real Stories