Doctors Alane Park, Yvonne Bohn and Allison Hill are doctors and mothers busy juggling the pressing demands of careers in medicine while raising young children. The three former school friends are now partners in a demanding OB/GYN practice.
- 1. Out of ControlNovember 11, 200843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNoi's plans for a natural birth are derailed by an ailment that won't go away until she delivers. Megan, 24, has twins who won't grow unless she abandons her energetic lifestyle. Stephanie finds her fourth pregnancy and life imperiled by severe diabetes.
- 2. Holding FastNovember 18, 200843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishStephanie's diabetes made her pregnancy high-risk with complications. Jennifer fights depression to deliver a second child. Aleli considers having a vaginal birth after C-section. Yvonne talks about undergoing fertility treatments to have another baby.
- 3. Safe PassageNovember 25, 200843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAlane advises Susan to stay close to home in the final weeks of her pregnancy, but her husband is dead-set on going off-roading. Gloria prays another miscarriage won't shatter her dream of having one more baby. Sindy's twins may need to deliver early.
- 4. Bringing It OnDecember 2, 200843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKristan tried for 6 years to have a child, but now considers an invasive surgical procedure. Risa's second baby is on the way, but her father has cancer. Elsa, a med student, tries to juggle school and pregnancy. Multiple moms go into labor.
- 5. Fighting ChanceFebruary 17, 200944minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglishAudio languagesEnglishPregnant Roxanna lost part of her leg to cancer and is fighting to keep herself and baby healthy. Connie fights to keep her blood pressure down. Mayda battles epilepsy while being the sole parent for her 2 year old. Yvonne is determined to have a second.
- 6. No Matter WhatFebruary 24, 200943minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRosalba undergoes surgery to remove ovarian cyst before giving birth. Trish wants natural birth at older age. Cancer survivor Teresa worries about pregnancy complications. Alane faces breast cancer fears, and Yvonne tries to get pregnant with ZIFT.
- 7. Rhythm of LifeMarch 3, 200943minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith a life-threatening heart condition, Amy struggles to have kids. Meanwhile 16-year-old Gabriela battles with a tough teen pregnancy that lands her in the hospital. Third-time mom Justine has an early labor and unexpected delivery during an earthquake.
- 8. Don't Look BackMarch 10, 200943min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIrene hopes she can have a healthy baby -- knowing her young daughter may need a liver transplant. Lawyer Inga is having a baby with the new man in her life. Michelle monitors her own pregnancy, and doctors help Yvonne to have one more baby.
- 9. Best Laid PlansMarch 17, 200944minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRosalina discovers a tumor during her third delivery. Yukiko's desperate to have a child after 4 failed pregnancies. Jasmine will be delivering via C-section. Rachel experiences serious complication at the 11th hour, and Dr. Bohn faces her own fears.
- 10. Word to the WiseMarch 24, 200943minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJasmine's son is born with his intestines outside his body. Erin goes to a sperm donor to have a second child, but spikes a mysterious fever. Helena learns months of painful treatment are needed to save her unborn son.
- discovery plus Real Stories