Doctors Alane Park, Yvonne Bohn and Allison Hill are doctors and mothers busy juggling the pressing demands of careers in medicine while raising young children. The three former school friends are now partners in a demanding OB/GYN practice.
- S1 E1 - Doctors and MothersMarch 4, 200843minThree OB-GYNs -- Alane Park, Yvonne Bohn and Allison Hill -- juggle the pressing demands of their careers while raising young children.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E2 - Expecting the UnexpectedMarch 11, 200843minNina, 40 years old, is still coping with the trauma of two miscarriages -- most likely caused by a chromosomal abnormality. Nina anxiously anticipates the birth of her second daughter as she continues to pray that nothing goes wrong.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E3 - Size MattersMarch 18, 200843minThe high-risk pregnancy of Lizeth, an insulin-dependent diabetic mother carrying twins, is further compromised by her noncompliance with doctor's orders. Dr. Yvonne Bohn sounds a warning that she and her babies are all in potential danger.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E4 - First FearsMarch 25, 200843minAllison helps first-time mother Tania preserve her pregnancy when pre-term labor strikes way too soon. And after a series of miscarriages, 28-year-old Stacie gets pregnant again but develops gestational diabetes, impacting her chances for a healthy birth.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E5 - Eleventh HourApril 1, 200843minWhile battling cervical cancer and the looming threat of a hysterectomy, Terri decides she still wants baby number two. Meanwhile, first-time mom Amanda is diagnosed with cervical incompetence and confined to strict bed-rest.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E6 - Crash CourseApril 8, 200843minAlthough she's been using birth control, Kristianne winds up pregnant with her third child at just 22. Meanwhile, second-time mom Maria, a nurse at Good Sam, struggles to accept the news that her baby isn't growing on schedule.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E7 - Now or NeverMay 11, 200843minA cancer survivor's due date is fast approaching but her large baby makes a natural delivery risky. A mother of two prepares for her third delivery but bleeding lands her in the hospital. A resident in OB/GYN training prepares for delivery.Free trial of discovery+