Detective Lilly Rush works on "cold cases for the Philadelphia Police Department, reopening dormant homicides that occurred years ago, making use of today's science and finding fresh clues to crimes once thought to be unsolvable.
This video is currently unavailable
to watch in your location
to watch in your location
- 1. The CrossingThis video is currently unavailableSeptember 26, 200944min13+The Cold Case team investigates the murder of a young girl who died in the Sixties while taking a boat trip. Meanwhile Rush becomes obsessed with getting revenge on the man who nearly killed her.
- 2. HoodratsThis video is currently unavailableOctober 3, 200944min13+The team investigates the 1995 murder of a 17-year-old boy who left his dysfunctional home for the streets, where he started to make his mark as a skateboarding prodigy.
- 3. JurisprudenceThis video is currently unavailableOctober 10, 200944min13+Valens has ties to a teen whose 2004 murder in a juvenile detention center is being investigated by the team. Lilly reconnects with former love Eddie Saccardo (BOBBY CANNAVALE).
- 4. SoulThis video is currently unavailableOctober 24, 200944min13+The team reopens the 1970 murder case of a young musician (WESLEY JONATHAN - What I Like About You) who was secretly instrumental in creating the Philadelphia soul sound.
- 5. WASPThis video is currently unavailableOctober 31, 200944min13+The team looks into the 1944 murder of the top pilot of the civilian WWII Women Air Force Service Pilots. DANIEL BALDWIN, JOHN ANISTON, DEANNA DUNAGAN, MICHAEL LEARNED guest star.
- 6. Dead HeatThis video is currently unavailableNovember 7, 200944min13+The team investigates the murder of an accomplished Mexican-born jockey who went missing in 1986. The music of SANTANA will be featured exclusively throughout the episode.
- 7. Read Between The LinesThis video is currently unavailableNovember 14, 200944min13+The team explores the 1991 murder of a 14-year-foster child just starting to break through as a gifted rapper. KADEEM HARDISON, CRAIG "muMs" GRANT and BOBBY CANNAVALE guest star.
- 8. ChinatownThis video is currently unavailableNovember 21, 200944min13+The team reopens Stillman's 1983 case of a Chinese American teen who was murdered three months after his girlfriend was killed by Chinese gang members.
- 9. ForensicsThis video is currently unavailableDecember 5, 200944min13+New evidence prompts the team to believe that foul play — not suicide — was involved in the 1999 death of a high school debate team champion. REED DIAMOND guest stars.
- 10. IcedThis video is currently unavailableDecember 12, 200944min13+The team tries to find who murdered a minor league ice hockey player on the night that the U.S. team beat the Soviet Union in the 1980 Olympics. BOB SEGER songs play exclusively.
- 11. The Good SoldierThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 9, 201044min13+The team opens the case of an army recruiter killed two days before his scheduled deployment to Iraq. Emmy® winner and Oscar® and Golden Globe nominee MARE WINNINGHAM guest stars.
- 12. The Runaway BunnyThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 16, 201044min13+Suspects abound in the 1974 murder case of a private investigator who, the team discovers, uncovered unfavorable things for - and about - his last few clients.
- 13. BombersThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 13, 201044min13+While investigating the death of a tagger, Rush, Valens and Miller each deal with vexing personal issues. Emmy® winner Michael Badalucco (The Practice) guest stars.
- 14. MetamorphosisThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 20, 201044min13+The team investigates the 1971 death of a teenage circus performer whose fall may not have been accidental. Music from THE DOORS will play exclusively throughout the episode.
- 15. Two WeddingsThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 27, 201044min13+The team passes the time at a work acquaintance's wedding by investigating if the bride was responsible for her previous fiancé's unsolved 2008 murder. RACHEL MINER guest stars.
- 16. One FallThis video is currently unavailableMarch 13, 201044min13+The team reopens the 1986 case of a dock worker moonlighting as a wrestler who was shot. RODDY PIPER (WWF, WrestleMania) and JAY THOMAS (Murphy Brown) guest star.
- 17. FlashoverThis video is currently unavailableMarch 20, 201044min16+When Vera goes missing, the team hopes one of his old arson cases might offer a lead to his whereabouts. Songs by the iconic rock group PINK FLOYD will be featured exclusively.
- 18. The Last Drive-InThis video is currently unavailableMarch 27, 201043min13+A tough FBI agent (SUSANNA THOMPSON) once romantically tied to Stillman enlists the team's aid in finding a serial killer. Part one of a two-part episode.
- 19. BulletThis video is currently unavailableApril 3, 201044min13+The team partners with the FBI to apprehend a serial killer before he shoots his next victims, in the conclusion of this two-part episode. SUSANNA THOMPSON guest stars.
- 20. Free LoveThis video is currently unavailableApril 10, 201044min13+Feelings develop between Rush and FBI agent Ryan Cavanaugh (JOHNNY MESSNER) as they work on the unsolved case of a U.S. soldier murdered at Woodstock between tours in Vietnam.
- 21. Almost ParadiseThis video is currently unavailableMay 1, 201044min13+In part one of this two-part episode, Rush tries to ignore her father's appeals to give her troublemaker sister, Christina (NICKI AYCOX – Dark Blue), another chance.
- 22. ShatteredThis video is currently unavailableMay 1, 201045min13+Valens joins forces with Rush to find her abducted drug-addicted sister, Christina.
- Alex ZakrzewskiKevin BrayParis BarclayHolly DaleRoxann DawsonChris FisherMark PellingtonDavid Von AnckenJeannot SzwarcJames Whitmore Jr.
- Warner Bros.
- Amazon Maturity Rating
- 18+ Adults. Learn more
- Content advisory
- Nudityfoul languagesexual contentviolence substance use alcohol use smoking