Four More Shots Please!
Four best friends will cuddle up again and tell the world to sit up and pay a little more attention to what women truly want. Girls will always be girls around their girls – the problems remain simple yet complicated and funny to each other. They will make new mistakes, but love each other little more fiercely and choose themselves over society's expectations.
IMDb 5.7201910 episodes
- Four More Shots Please! - Season 2 TrailerFour girlfriends, separated by a fight, will be reunited by circumstances. They will, once again, face the music of life, love and careers, together because nothing stops them from being the unapologetically flawed women they are. The new season promises to be more bold, sassy, witty and rebellious.
- S2 E1 - Together Forever?The four girls reunite when a crisis hits one of them and they reconcile in the beautiful city of Istanbul. They make promises of everlasting friendship and catch up on all that has happened in their lives in the past few months. Will they also go back to Truck Bar or will they find another spot to hangout?
- S2 E2 - Love Is A 4-Letter Word.F@#k Lust Hate Loss FateDamini is juggling her writer's block and her relationship with Jeh. Anjana has cold feet since Arjun is getting serious about their relationship and dealing with a misogynist senior. Umang chances upon Samara's public breakdown and feels an intense urge to meet her. Siddhi is trying to prove her worth, gets into an interesting repartee with a comedian. Will Anjana and Umang find their closure?
- S2 E3 - Spring CleaningTrue to it's name, this episode is about cleaning and mending old wounds. Umang is trying her best to be Samara's emotional support by putting her together bit by bit. Anjana's senior is now brash with his misogyny which makes her quit her firm. Viju eventually confronts Siddhi about the controversy and Sneha defends her. Damini clears some mental cobwebs and finds the drive to write.
- S2 E4 - Hell Bent!An episode of determination and grit. Damini finally finishes her book and tries to pitch it to various publishers. Siddhi performs her first stand up with Amit. Anjana meets another lawyer who is her equal in intellect and they strike upon an electrifying chemistry. Umang finally persuades Samara to lift herself up which leads to Samara accepting a certain repressed emotion.
- S2 E5 - Love Is In The AirWhile trying to avoid love, the girls fall into a complex cycle of relationships. Varun is seeking solace in Anjana's company, she doesn't know why. Siddhi is taken into Amit's world. A distraught Damini involuntarily ends up seeking her answers from Jeh who comes up with a brilliant plan for her. Is Samara finally coming out of the closet to claim her love or will she still hide?
- S2 E6 - CrossroadsAn episode of dilemma and decisions. #Umara has started trending on social media but is Umang's popularity making Samara insecure? Jeh and Damini have hit a sweet spot and are seeing more of each other. But she is in for an unforeseen shock. Siddhi starts seeing a pattern. Anjana is offered to be a part of Shashank's firm. Will she accept the offer despite the slippery slope that she is on?
- S2 E7 - Step Into The LightThe Drama never ends just gets convoluted. Anjana cannot contain her attraction to Shashank and is basking in the thrill of their relationship. Umang and Samara are now a team. Siddhi invites her father for her show. Will that help them resolve their differences? Will Damini be able to control her life this time or will she have to just go with the flow? The episode ends with a sweet surprise.
- S2 E8 - Hooking Up And Breaking UpWhen all starts going well, one has to be careful. Samara is taking over the planning and preparations, leaving Umang perturbed. Shashank and Anjana fight it out at work as a formidable team. Will this chemistry transition from professional to personal? Amit wants commitment but does Siddhi want to be anyone’s girlfriend yet? A certain thought leads Damini to Jeh. Will she tell him the truth?
- S2 E9 - Noughts And CrossesThe wedding has begun! But not without complications of the heart. Damini's panic attack makes Warsi invite himself for the wedding. Umang is on the brink of a meltdown with how the wedding has become a media circus. Siddhi has a surprise visitor at Udaipur. Anjana has some truths to face. There are games, dancing, photo shoots, break ups, and a whole lot of chaos.
- S2 E10 - The OneThe season finale is an all-emotional roller coaster ride. The girls are finding themselves amidst all the debris of shattered hearts and broken souls. Anjana faces Sushmita's brunt. Siddhi chooses to move away from home but gets a rude shock in the end. Damini has a complication in her pregnancy. Samara and Umang walk down the aisle, but is this wedding too good to be true?
- Content advisory
- Violence alcohol use foul language sexual content
- None available
- Nupur Asthana
- Sayani Gupta, Kirti Kulhari, Maanvi Gagroo, Bani J, Pratiek Babbar, Neil Bhoopalam, Lisa Ray, Milind Soman, Samir Kochhar, Prabal Punjabi, Shibani Dandekar
- Amazon Studios