Alaskan Bush People
After being pushed off their land, the Browns travel deep into the Alaskan bush to build a small shack where they will all sleep. They have lived their whole lives in the wild and often go six months without seeing an outsider.
- 1. King of the MountainAugust 3, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith winter closing in, the Wolfpack races to build their homes before the ground begins to freeze. Later, a snowstorm threatens progress as they haul Bear's new house--a shipping container--up to the highest peak on the mountain.
- 2. The Wolfpack vs. the WolfAugust 10, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Browns raise their defenses after discovering a dangerous new predator stalking their ranch. Later, Bird works on the Birdhouse while Gabe constructs an apartment for him and Raquell in the family barn.
- 3. Clear and Pheasant DangerAugust 17, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Wolfpack's first pheasant hunt turns into a competition in anticipation of a much-needed, post-Thanksgiving celebration. Later, Billy and Ami surprise the family with new additions to the ranch.
- 4. Fowl Weather FriendsAugust 24, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBirdi goes on a treacherous hunt to bring home meat for the family and save her chickens from slaughter. Later, Noah constructs an automatic diaper machine and Gabe gets bush insight from Ami that he can pass along to Raquell.
- 5. The Chaos Before the StormSeptember 8, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWinter is approaching, yet the Wolfpack is feeling the heat! Bear works furiously to finalize an addition to his home as Billy faces a new medical crisis. A big winter storm forces Noah and Rhain Alisha to make a tough decision.
- 6. The Big PushSeptember 7, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn the season finale, the Brown siblings struggle to finish their ambitious homesites as the ground begins to freeze. Later, the Wolfpack gets the call that Rhain-Alisha has gone into labor and races to the birth of baby Eli.
- 7. The Wild New WildSeptember 14, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDecades of experience and resourcefulness in the Alaskan bush laid the groundwork for the Wolfpack's ability to overcome nearly any challenge. But will their skills help them realize their family dream of a ranch in Washington?
- 102. Never SurrenderSeptember 28, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFrom hunts to homesteading, the heart and soul of the Wolfpack is Mother Ami Brown. Reflecting on their journey from Alaska through a rebirth in Washington, the Browns celebrate how Ami inspires them to never give up, never surrender.
- 103. Love in the BushOctober 13, 202210minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishGabe and Raquell's wedding day is fast approaching! As they prepare for the big day, the family looks back at the devoted couple's epic love story from first dates to the altar.
- 104. Married on the MountainOctober 13, 20228minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter months of anticipation, Gabe and Raquell gather friends and family for the first Brown family bush wedding on the mountain! Each member of the Wolfpack contributes in different ways to make this big day special.
- Secrets of the Hunt42minTV-PG
Hunting is more than a sport in the wilderness -- it's a means of survival. Over decades in the Alaskan bush, the Browns have developed their own unique tricks and secrets to hunt like only the Wolfpack can.
- discovery plus Adventure