Kate Plus 8
Controlled chaos is just part of the daily routine for Kate Gosselin and her eight children. Follow the incredible family as the kids get older and tackle new adventures.
- 1. Sextuplets Turn 12!November 29, 201643minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate creates a scavenger hunt for the sextuplets' 12th birthday! The boys and girls are split into teams and compete to find clues that will eventually lead to their big party!
- 2. New Orleans, Here We Come!December 6, 201643minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Gosselins take on New Orleans! They enjoy the food and the culture, and they learn some southern etiquette along the way.
- 3. Puppies and PoconosDecember 13, 201643minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishPoconos here we come! There's plenty of competition, chaos and family fun when Kate and the kids take on archery tag, tubing and new puppies!
- 4. Gosselins in SpaceDecember 20, 201643minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Gosselins travel to Alabama to go to Space Camp! Kate and the kids explore all NASA has to offer and become astronauts for the day. Will the family get along long enough to complete their missions?
- 5. Beach Time!December 27, 201643minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate and the kids explore the Alabama beach shores during summer vacation! Kayaking, parasailing and a family Segway tour are in the mix! Then, the Gosselins head back home to train their adorable puppies.
- 6. Sweet 16January 3, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIt's the twins' sweet 16! Kate allows Mady and Cara to plan their own party, and tensions run high. Kate finds the moment bittersweet, while the twins are just happy to be with their friends.
- 7. Game NightJanuary 10, 201741minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMady hosts a family game show where Kate and the kids answer questions about past episodes and adventures. Tensions flare, but fun ensues!
- 10 Year Anniversary43minTV-PG
Kate looks back ten years to when their first television special aired and compares then to now. The challenges are different, but the memories are just as rewarding.
- discovery plus Real Stories