Issues with Prime Video Error 7279
What to do if you see error code 7279 on Prime Video.
The error code 7279 usually means that something connected to your computer may not meet content protection standards. To fix this issue, these steps may help:
- Ensure that your web browser has the latest updates.
- Ensure that your drivers (including graphics card drivers) are up to date.
- If you can, try connecting your displays (such as a monitor or TV) using different cables.
- Disconnect any secondary displays that aren't in use.
- Restart your computer and try again.