Issues with Prime Video Error 7235
What to do if you see error code 7235 on Prime Video.
- Make sure that your Chrome web browser for desktop is fully up to date. Check for
available browser updates by going to Settings > About Chrome.
You’ll be prompted to download and install any available updates.
- In your Chrome web browser, type chrome://components into the address bar and hit
enter.Click “Check for Update” under Widevine Content Decryption Module and install any available updates.
If updating your Chrome web browser doesn't work, these steps may also help:
- Open the Google Chrome menu (the three dots icon.)
- Select “Settings.”
- On the menu, select “Security and privacy.”
- Select “Site settings.”
- Scroll down and select “Additional content settings.”
- Select “Protected content IDs.”
- Ensure that “Sites can play protected content” and “Sites can use identifiers” are both selected, then restart your web browser.
Related Help Topics