Report a Content Grievance in Australia
Amazon Prime Video and Prime Video channels members in Australia can file/raise complaints (if any) in relation to issues such as age ratings, content descriptors, title synopsis, or access controls.
Amazon Prime Video and Prime Video channels members in Australia can file/raise complaints (if any) in relation to issues such as age ratings, content descriptors, title synopsis, or access controls for the content currently available on the service. You can submit your complaint to the email address - email@example.com.
Content grievance support is currently available in English language only. Your complaint should include:
- Your Name
- Email address on your Amazon account
- Title of the Movie or TV Series (Specific Season & Episode Number)
- Type of Offer [Prime Video / Prime Video Channels]
- Name of the Prime Video Channel (only if grievance is related to Prime Video Channels)
- Country of Viewing
- Date of Viewing
- Category of Grievance (such as Age Ratings, Content descriptors, Title Synopsis, Access controls, Alleged Offensive Content)
- Grievance Details (description including timestamp, if applicable)
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 24 hours and provide you with a reference number to track your complaint. We shall process your complaint and appropriately respond within 15 days from the date of receipt of a complete complaint.
In case of any other feedback relating to your Prime Video experience other than a content grievance like streaming/app issues, technical troubleshooting, title unavailability, feature requests, refund, billing/subscription issues you can reach out to us via the Prime Video Help section: www.primevideo.com/help.
- The above Grievance Redressal Mechanism is compliant with applicable and governing laws of Australia only.
- Prime Video Channels is merely a service provider and does not own any content or exercise any creative or editorial control over the content that is available on the Prime Video Channels service. The content available on Prime Video Channels service is created, developed, produced, owned and/or made available by the respective Channel Partners. You can also reach out to and contact the concerned Channel Partner directly regarding any content created, developed, produced, owned and/or made available by it on Prime Video Channels.